Does Claremont offer Driver's Ed?

Heritage

It just occured to me that while Casey is now 18, she doesn't have her driver's license; she's always just flown places. Which made me wonder, does Claremont even offers such a class? I can't remember it being discussed in Hero High or anywhere else, though I might be mistaken.

While Hero High had some suggested classes/activities that could be in a general superhero high series, I do not think they every specifically listed all the classes offered at Claremont (which is likely best, as it leaves it open for GMs to tailor things as they want them to be).

I would say even if Claremont itself did not offer a driver's ed class, it likely has connections for students to take one elsewhere (either at another high school, or through a private course).

Well, keep in mind that "has a driver's license" =/= "ranks in Drive." Drive as a skill means that one is a particularly skilled driver, able to do hairpin turns or skid out safely. Granted, there are classes that teach normal civilians to do just that, so Casey might also have that training.