Praetorians: The Deadly Dozen (OOC)

Thevshi

So, Santri is still hurting and cannot act. 

Dragonid will fly over and attack the force construct, hitting with a 26.  This time the force construct makes its toughness save with a 29.

Round Thirteen
35 Zadvian (bruised)
22 Cor (unharmed)
22 Cavalier (bruised, 3 HP)
21 X'Madi (unharmed)
21 Mater Vyrdna (Unharmed, 1 HP)
21 Moon-Moth (Unharmed, 1 HP)
21 Seresk (unharmed)
20 Rux (unharmed)
14 Corona (bruised, 1 HP)
13 Paradigm (bruised, 2 HP)
12 Pheydyn (unharmed)
8 Traveller (bruised 3, 3 HP)
7 Magnetar (Unharmed)
7 Santri (bruised 3, dazed)
4 Dragonid (Unharmed)

Zadvian will attack Traveller again, this time missing with a 19. 

Cor will move over and attack Moon-Moth, hitting with a 23.  A DC 25 toughness save for Moon-Moth.

So, Cav is up TT!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Zadvian makes his toughness save with a 28. 

X'Madi will power attack Paradigm (-2 atk/+2 dam), missing with a 15.  I will give her a reroll (HP to Paradigm), this time she hits with a 28 (with the +10 for the reroll). 

Paradigm gets a 15 on her Toughness save (vs DC 29), so I will use that HP for a reroll for her: a 26, so she picks up a second bruise.

I will assume Moon-Moth moved out of the way to Mater could fire at Cor as well.  Cor gets a 26 for a Reflex save, so reduces the toughness save.  But, he only gets a 15 on his toughness save, so is bruised and dazed.   

He also gets a 12 on his concentration check, so the force construct goes down!

• 1 month later...

Okay, getting us back on track to wrap this up…. 

Paradigm will use her shockwave against X'Madi and Pheydyn.  That is a DC 23 reflex save to reduce the damage: X'Madi gets a 28, Pheydyn only gets a 17, so DC 22 toughness save for X'Madi and an DC 28 for Pheydyn. 

X'Madi just misses hers with a 21 and is bruised.  Pheydyn gets a 29, so he is fine.

• 1 month later...

Okay, with Zadvian being knocked down by Traveller’s attack, Dragonid will hit him with a flame blast.  Dragonid gets a 18, which normally would miss, but with Zadvian prone, it will.  Zadvian gets a 26 vs. DC 27, so another bruise for him. 

Moves us to:

Round Fourteen
35 Zadvian (bruised 3, dazed)
22 Cor (bruised, dazed)
22 Cavalier (bruised, 3 HP)
21 X'Madi (bruised)
21 Mater Vyrdna (bruised, 1 HP)
21 Moon-Moth (Unharmed, 0 HP)
21 Seresk (unharmed)
20 Rux (unharmed)
14 Corona (bruised, 1 HP)
13 Paradigm (bruised 3, 1 HP)
12 Pheydyn (unharmed)
8 Traveller (bruised 3, 3 HP)
7 Magnetar (Unharmed)
4 Dragonid (Unharmed)

I will buy off the dazes on Zadvian and Cor (+1 HP to Taveller and Mater). 

Zadvian will kip up to his feet as a free action, then leap up to attack Dragonid, missing with a 14. 

Cor will climb back to his feet, and surround himself with a psychic construct, protecting him from Mater and Moon-Moth. 

So, Cavalier is up TT!

Ex, I think the closest is currently Zadvian, who currently has Dragonid, Traveller and Cavalier attacking him. 

You could always try to see if you can spot where Rux (the teleporter) might be.

Also, I will say you can see Paradigm facing off with X'Madi and Pheydyn in the ruble of the hanger atop the damaged star yacht they were trying to escape in.