Praetorians: The Deadly Dozen (OOC)

Thevshi

Okay, continuing on while we wait for Vahn and Ex (who are in space anyway):  Rux teleports over to attack Dragonid and then teleports back to where she started.  She misses with a 14. 

Sullek cannot act as he is dazed. 

Seresk will leap back to where he was at the start to try to protect the Lor bureaucrat still cowering on the ground. 

Sai'x will attack Dragonid, just missing with a 19. 

Amiaki will get back on his feet and attack Dragonid as well, missing with a 12. 

Kharag will move to attack Sullek again, this time missing with a 15. 

Adiri cannot do anything, as she is currently flying upward from Paradigm's throw. 

I have already handled the sentry robots in space.

So, Corona is up Rav!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mater Vyrdna

Free Action: Spend 1 Hero Point for Fatigue.

Free Action: Reconfigure the Technomorphing Array to Damage 12 + Superstrength 1 + Teleport 4 (16+2+12=30PP)

Move Action: Teleport into the engine room, materializing through the engine core machinery, near a drone.

Standard Action: Smack it silly by taking 10 on the attack, for a total of 18. DC27 Toughness

Edited by Vahnyu

Magnetar moves through the ship to join Cav and Moon-Moth. 

Dragonid will attack Sai'x once more, missing with an 11.

Round Six
33 Varlis (unharmed)
27 Huhunu (Unharmed)
22 Cavalier (Unharmed, 3 HP)
21 Mater Vyrdna (Unharmed, 1HP)
21 Moon-Moth (Unharmed, 1 HP)
20 Rux (unharmed)
19 Sullek (bruised)
19 Seresk (unharmed)
18 Sai'x (unharmed)
18 Amikai (bruised)
15 Kharag (unharmed)
15 Adiri (unharmed) (1,000' in air, 3 more rnds up, 2 rnds falling)
15 Sentry Robots
14 Corona (Unharmed, 2 HP)
13 Paradigm (bruised, 2 HP)
8 Traveller (Unharmed, 1 HP)
7 Magnetar (Unharmed)
4 Dragonid (Unharmed)

Varlis moves to attack Kharag, but misses with a 14, then moves away again. 

Huhunu will start to move toward the ramp to the Devotion.

Cav is up TT!

Mater Vyrdna

Free Action: Reconfigure the Technomorphing Array to Damage 10 (Area) + Superstrength 7 (14+14=28PP)

Full-Round Action: Selective damage against any and all droids within 50ft. DC25 Tou check (DC20 Reflex save for half effect)

Okay, as space and things on the ground are still somewhat separate, I will move forward with stuff on the ground.  (note: I failed to look at Huhunu, he has enough speed he was able to get all the way into the spaceship in a round). 

Rux is going to port over to attack Seresk again, then port back to where she started from, getting a 21, which is a hit.  Seresk easily makes the toughness save with a 34. 

Sullek will attack Kharag, missing again with a 14.

Seresk is going to take the turn to refocus, boosting his Initiative up to 21. 

Sai'x will blast at Dragonid once more, hitting with a 25.  Dragonid gets a 29 on his toughness save, so is fine. 

Amikai will fly back up into the air, attacking Paradigm with a lighting blast as he goes, missing with a 9. 

Kharag attacks Sullek, just missing with a 19.

Corona is up Rav!

Paradigm will fly over to attack Varlis, but misses with a 13.  I will use a hero point for a reroll, which is a 30, which is a critical hit!  So that is a DC 36 toughness save, Varlis getting a 14, so he goes down. 

Traveller is up Tiff!

And Ex, still need an action for Moon-Moth!  (Cav cleared a path to the Lor captives)

Sorry I lost a day, I'll extra effort up the escape portal 

fTeleport 9("Escape portal"; Extras: Accurate, portal ;PF:Easy , progression (portal size) 3(25ft by 25ft) [40pp]

or if that's not enough Teleport 10 with accurate, portal and the long range flaw. for the same cost

/

Well, the penalty was more than that, but in any event it is still a hit.  Sai'x only gets a 18 on her toughness save, so is bruised and dazed.

She gets a 8 on her concentration check, so her flight and forcefield shut off and she falls, I will call it another DC 20 toughness save: 14, so she picks up a second bruise.

Magnetar will head through Moon Moth’s portal with the Lor crew members. 

Dragonid will blast at Amikai, but misses with a 17.

Round Seven

27 Huhunu (Unharmed)
23 Police drones (multiple)
22 Cavalier (Unharmed, 3 HP)
21 Mater Vyrdna (Unharmed, 1HP)
21 Moon-Moth (Unharmed, 0 HP)
21 Seresk (unharmed)
20 Rux (unharmed)
19 Sullek (bruised)
18 Sai'x (bruised 2, dazed)
18 Amikai (bruised)
15 Kharag (unharmed)
15 Adiri (unharmed) (3,000' in air, 2 more rnds up, 3 rnds falling)
15 Sentry Robots (in space)
14 Corona (Unharmed, 2 HP)
13 Paradigm (bruised, 1 HP)
8 Traveller (Unharmed, 1 HP)
7 Magnetar (Unharmed)
4 Dragonid (Unharmed) 

Huhunu is not doing anything overly interesting. 

Several police drones come flying into view, opening fire on several of the Praetorians: 14, 18, 21, 19, only one hits (Paradigm), but the blast glances harmlessly off.

Cav is up!

Mater Vyrdna

Full-Round Action: Transform 6 (Machine to Machine, up to 2'500 pounds; Extras: Duration[Continuous], Flaws: Action[Full-Round], Distracting, Range[Touch], Feats: Accurate 2, Precise, Progression[Mass]5) [20PP](Machine Reconfiguration)

Mater Vyrdna will attempt to transform the ship's floor into a solid barrier between the ship's core and the drones

Mater Vyrdna is distracted until her next turn.