Praetorians: The Deadly Dozen (OOC)

Thevshi

Okay Seresk is not anywhere he can act currently.

Rux teleports out into the air to attack Mater, hitting with a 19, so a DC 25 toughness save for Mater.  Then Rux teleports out of sight.

Sullek will leap into the air to attack Cav, but misses with a 14.

Corona is up Rav!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case anyone wanted to know, here is the updated map accounting for bad guys that have been taken out.

Quick Key:
X = minion criminal

H = minion criminal with a heavy weapon

1 = Sullek

2 = Santri

3 = Zadvian

4 = Cor

The green letters are the Praetorians currently present (Co = Corona; Ca = Cav; V = Mater Vyrdna; M = Moon-Moth; T = Traveller; and D = Dragonid)

The uneven line around Corona and Moon-Moth represents the part of the roof Corona collapsed.  The dotted line in the main building represents when the offices begin, everything else below Corona and Moon-Moth is an open atrium.

Okay, Sullek gets a 33 on his reflex save, and with Evasion completely avoids the effect. 

Zadvian just makes his reflex save with a 17, and with Evasion as well completely avoids the effect. 

You also catch one of the regular criminals in the attack, also getting a 17 on the Reflex save, but, even then he only gets a 14 on his toughness save so is out.

Okay, the remaining mooks are spreading out and making attacks.

Three attack Mater Vyrdna: 8, 23, 23, so two hits which Mater's current Impervious stop. 

Another three attack Traveller, all missing, 

Two attack Cavalier, 18, 25, so one hit, DC 20 toughness save for Cav. 

The last shoots at Dragonid, just missing with a 19.

Magnetar is still off dealing with police drones.   

Santri is going to try to escape Corona's grapple, getting a 28. 

Dragonid will attack the mook that shot at him, taking 10 to hit and that criminal is out!

Round Eleven
35 Zadvian (unharmed)
22 Cor (unharmed)
22 Cavalier (bruised, 2 HP)
21 X'Madi (unharmed)
21 Mater Vyrdna (Unharmed, 1HP)
21 Moon-Moth (Unharmed, 0 HP)
21 Seresk (unharmed)
20 Rux (unharmed)
19 Sullek (bruised)
14 Corona (Unharmed, 1 HP)
13 Paradigm (bruised, 1 HP)
12 Pheydyn (unharmed)
8 Traveller (bruised, 2 HP)
8 Escaped criminals (multiple, all minions)
7 Magnetar (Unharmed)
7 Santri (unharmed)
4 Dragonid (Unharmed)

Zadvian leaps into the air at Traveller, hitting with a 27, so DC 25 toughness save for Traveller. 

Cor moves forward, and tries to trap Mater inside a force construct: DC 22 Reflex save for Mater to avoid. 

And Cavalier is up!  (after his toughness save)

Roll recaps:
Cavalier: DC 20 toughness save
Corona: Grapple check (needs to beat a 28 to maintain)
Traveller: DC 25 toughness save
Mater Vyrdna: DC 22 Reflex save to avoid being trapped in a force construct.

Mater Vyrdna

Standard Action: Mecha Dragon Head Cannon  whatever's ahead of her. Plasma Energy descriptor. DC 25 Toughness Save (DC20 Reflex halves)

EDIT: Because i seem to have forgotten

Free Action: Spend an HP to fight off the fatigue from Power Stunting.

Edited by Vahnyu

Okay Ex, Moon-Moth is up.  Give me a Notice check if you want him to try to go an teleport Mater out of the force construct (it is to see if he caught glimpse of where she was when the construct went up, so he knows where inside to teleport to).  Of course, there is also the spaceship the bad guys are trying to use to escape.

I will say that Mater can hear Moon-Moth's voice echoing inside the construct maze. 

Seresk is still away from the fight, so skipping him again. 

Rux will teleport behind Corona and attack, hitting with a 23, so DC 25 toughness save for Corona. 

Sullek will leap toward Cavalier (on his way to the rooftop), attacking as he passes by, also hitting with a 23, so a DC 25 toughness save for Cav.

Then it is Corona's turn!

Okay, I think I understand the Grapple rules now. Corona shouldn't even have to roll to hit Santri. That'll be one DC 25 Toughness save, and then I'll Surge to give her a second attack so another DC 25 Toughness save. If that knocks Santri out, then she'll jet after the yacht.

Santri gets a 16 on his first toughness save, so bruised and dazed.  I will buy off the daze (HP to Corona).

He gets a 20 on his second toughness save, so another bruise and is dazed again. 

Also, I am going to give all the PCs a HP for the final showdown! (should have done this earlier)