He has obviously kept up with technical journals AA!

Anyway, a good roll! Frost can see that the antibodies rewired several of the power conduits running through this part of the station. He is not certain why that was done but has a feeling that other antibodies are likely making changes elsewhere that are intended to work together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I believe that puts us on: 

Round Seven 

52 Velocity (unharmed, 4 HP)
25 Fleur de Joie (bruised, 3 HP)
19 Gaian Knight (unharmed, 5 HP)
19 Boarding party 4 (2 minions on Velocity, 2 others somewhere else)
19 Boarding party 10
17 Boarding party 13
14 Gabriel (bruised, 2 HP)
10 Boarding party 9 (4 left)
8 Boarding party 2
7 Tiamat (bruised)
3 Comrade Frost (unharmed, 3 HP) 

Velocity will Power Attack one of the minions fighting her Taking 10 to hit with a 20.  DC 31 toughness save: 13, so it is smashed. 

Velocity will Takedown Attack on the second one, again Taking 10 to hit, DC 31 toughness save: 16, it is down as well.

That is a good roll, the Antibodies would have little chance of hiding, BUT, two roll: 21 and 22 on their Stealth checks!  Given the penalties for range, that is just enough for them to be hidden as Gaian flies by and they leap out to attack…. 

They get 28 and 24 on their attack rolls, so both hit!  DC 25 Fort saves for Gaian.

Fortitude Saves vs. Antibodies, DC25 (1d20 + 13=15, 1d20 + 13=16)
....well. Uh. Okay.

I guess I'll take the 16 and re-roll the 15.

Fortitude Save REROLL vs. Antibody, DC25 (1d20 + 13=30)

That's more like it. Why didn't you roll like that the first time, GK?

Dazed + bruised, and GK loses an HP. And against my better judgement, that potentially opens him up to knockback...which could knock him off his platform. GM's call.

Edited by Fox

Hrm. Unless she's aware of any non-supers in the area who might be in trouble, she'll probably start heading GK's way.

Let me know if anything would stop her or get in her path - otherwise I'll throw up a filler post for her action.

Edited by Fox

Frost will fly to the reactor. I will stunt whatever Enhanced Flight I need to get there off his main array to get there this round with the descriptor of calling on the energies of Nifelheim more directly than usual, staying insubstantial to avoid attacks by Antibodies. 

What does he find there - or do you need an IC post from me on the way?

Nah, no need for an IC post, Frost is able to get there without too much issue from other antibodies.  In the reactor he finds about sixteen antibodies crawling all over the place.  They have ripped open numerous access panels and been rewiring things, they have also set up something that looks like a portal. 

And just as he arrives, the fire back up the reactor...

Okay, Fleur is fine then.

For Tiamat.....lets say she falls down the central core and onto Gaian's platform (she just lands hard).  I will call that a DC 21 toughness save.  (unless she has 7 Impervious). 

Velocity makes an acrobatics check, getting a 39, so she is able to handle her fall down the remaining section of the core fine.