• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrrm. Is there a group left that Tiamat could reasonably get to in an all-out move or two (normal move speed, as I'm assuming she can't exactly go dragon!). Failing that, who among the invaders would we say is closest to GK on the command center monitors?

Yeah, there is not going to be room for her to maneuver in dragon form. Hmm...

I think I said Fleur was heading toward Group 7, and will get there next round.

I will say group 9 is within two full moves of Tiamat, and Gaian can get there in a single move action his next turn.

Okay near Gabriel the autogun shots another energy blast at an antibody, hitting with a 27. The antibody gets a 21 on its toughness save and is destroyed.

Near Comrade Frost/Group 9, one of the net guns is still functional, but misses one of the antibodies.

So, we are on

Round Three

52 Velocity (unharmed, 3 HP)
26 Boarding party 6 (fighting Velocity, 1 minion left, heroic one has 1 bruise)
25 Fleur de Joie (unharmed, 3 HP)
24 Boarding party 7 (Fleur to be engaging)
19 Gaian Knight (unharmed, 3 HP)
19 Boarding party 4
19 Boarding party 10
17 Boarding party 13
16 Boarding party 12 (near Velocity)
15 Boarding party 11 (hanger)
14 Gabriel (bruised, fatigued, 3 HP)
10 Boarding party 1 (fighting Gabriel, 5 left)
10 Boarding party 9 (Gaian/Tiamat to be engaging, Comrade Frost there, 6 left)
8 Boarding party 2
7 Tiamat (unharmed)
3 Comrade Frost (unharmed, 1 HP)

(KD, you never said Gabe was going to remove the fatigue for surging last round, but can do so on your turn of course).

Velocity will again use her selective area attack on the now ten antibodies in her area. (Power Attack -3 atk/+3 dam, Def Attack -2 ak/+2 def): she hits with a 30, DC 28 toughness saves.

The Antibodies get (last two rolls are heroic ones): 15, 26, 18, 26, 26, 19, 25, 12, 12, 29, so all the minions are down, one of the heroic antibodies made its toughness save, and I will say the one that rolled 12 was the one she already bruised, so that is actually an 11, either way it misses its save by more than 15 and is down as well. So, only 1 heroic antibody left facing her.

Fleur is up!

Welp, if there's a new group in the hanger GK may have to take care of that before moving on. Poor Tiamat's in for a surprise when she catches up with the hero fighting group 9.

GK'll try to thin them out with an area attack, then. Same as before - as many enemies as he can fit in 65 5' cubes. DC23 reflex, DC28 Toughness vs. damage.