• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, while Gabe does have a lot of flight, the station is an enclosed space, with lots of low ceilings, doors and the like, making it a bit harder to go full out without corresponding Quickness or the like.

But, he still has more than enough flight ot make it down to another grouping of Communion in a move action, even having to deal with all that. So, go ahead with an attack roll!   (We will say he finds boarding party 1)

Okay, three of the surviving Antibodies will rush Gabe and attack, getting a 24, 14 and 26. That is two hits, so two DC 25 toughness saves.

On the bridge, the last free antibody will move to attack Fleur, power attacking (-2 atk/+2 dam) and hitting with a 28! Luckily it is a minion, so no critical, only a DC 27 toughness save for Fleur.

That will bring Tiamat up.

Welp, Tiamat's all of PL8 right now, and them ain't good odds for a straight-out attack. So she'll try what she can try.

Move Action: Startle the last free antibody.

Intimidate Check vs. Antibody (Startle) (1d20 + 18=20)

...bleh, maybe it'll roll poorly. If that DOES work, though, she'll use Set Up to pass the benefit on to Fleur.

Standard Action: Demoralize the last free antibody.

Intimidate Check vs. Antibody (Demoralize) (1d20 + 18=23)

....ALSO bleh. It's a good thing her bonus is good.

Okay, finishing up this round, the Lighthouse’s defense system start going after some of the antibodies.

A snare attack goes after the antibody that is facing Velocity: hitting with a 22. The Antibody’s reflex save is a 8 so it is bound and helpless.

A stun blaster shoots at one of the antibodies down facing Gaian Knight, missing with a 13.

On Gabe’s level, both a snare attack and stun blaster engage. The snare just missing with a [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4784598/[19, while the blaster also misses with a 13.

So, on to…

Round Two

52 Velocity (unharmed, 4 HP)
26 Boarding party 6
25 Fleur de Joie (unharmed, 3 HP)
24 Boarding party 7
19 Gaian Knight (unharmed, 3 HP)
19 Boarding party 4
19 Boarding party 8 (Hanger, 3 left, fighting Gaian Knight)
19 Boarding party 10
14 Gabriel (unharmed, 4 HP)
10 Boarding party 1 (fighting Gabriel), 7 left)
10 Boarding party 9
8 Boarding party 2
7 Tiamat (unharmed)
3 Comrade Frost (unharmed, 1 HP)

Okay, Velocity will move on to boarding party #6, will stick with her selective area attack. Power Attack (-4 atk/+4 dam): she gets a 17 on her attack roll, which is a miss. Will use a HP for a reroll: 18, which becomes a 28, so she hits them all. DC 29 toughness saves.

Antibody toughness saves, so one of the minions makes it, and the heroic one has a bruise.

The two antibodies try to attack her: 28 and 14, the minion manages to hit! Velocity gets a 26 on her toughness save, so she is okay.

Fleur is up!

Right, my apologies, somehow my brain said I'd posted here, but I hadn't.

Free Action: Switch Array to Blast power.

Move Action: Get a bit of distance. Like, 10-20 feet kind of thing, I guess?

Free Action: Power Attack for 5.

Standard Action: Ranged Attack: 13. What is this I do not even...HP Reroll: 24. Base Toughness Save DC of 32, plus any Autofire. This is versus the Antibody on the right, let's say.

Free Action: Surge for another Standard Action!

Standard Action: Ranged Attack: 14. Ugh. So, yeah, a miss. Boo. If it hits somehow then hit the middle one, I guess; walking his fire and all that.