Character Edits

Barnum

Magnetic Control 20 (Str 100, Hvy Load 12.5 kilotons; PFs: Indirect 2, 3 APs) [Cost 45]

AP: Blast 10 (magnetic force; Extras: Range/Perception, Secondary Effect)

AP: Snare 10 (Extras: Range/Perception, Regenerating)

AP: Shape Matter 13 (Extra: Duration/Continuous; Flaws: Limited to metals only, Range/Touch; PF: Precise)

I would like to edit the previous to the following

Magnetic Control 20 (Str 100, Hvy Load 12.5 kilotons; PFs: Indirect 2, 4 APs) [Cost 46]

AP: Magnetic Control 13 (Extra: Telekinetic] Indirect 2 Subtle 1

AP: Blast 10 (magnetic force; Extras: Range/Perception, Secondary Effect)

AP: Snare 10 (Extras: Range/Perception, Regenerating)

AP: Shape Matter 13 (Extra: Duration/Continuous; Flaws: Limited to metals only, Range/Touch; PF: Precise)

Thanks

AP added. It'd help me next time if you mentioned which character it was for. I know you only have one right now, but it just makes things easier for me.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for my character, Icarus:

2 pp - increase Attack by 1 (Attack +7, +10 melee, +11 Blast)

1 pp - subtract 1 pp of direct bonus to Fortitude and spend the last pp to increase his Constitution to 30. This increases his Toughness by 1 and leaves his Fortitude save the same as before.

I was reminded that Teleport can't have the Easy power feat if it's Long Range-Only. Please change that power feat to Progression instead, so that the portal is 10' by 10' rather than 5' by 5'.

Updated by Doc. I also added DC blocks for his stuff.

On the white-hat side, Hub also has a power point to spend. I'll do the obvious thing and increase Strength to 16. This increases his grapple modifier by 1, but has no effect on the rest of his stats. Man, I need to increase his saves somehow...

Updated by Doc. I also added DC blocks for his stuff.

Some changes to Belphegor.

First, I'd like to increase the intensity of his Vulnerability to holy attacks from minor to moderate (+50% or x1.5 modifier). As his demonic power grows (as it did last time when I increased his Demonic Attacks array), the demon-ness in him grows, and so he reacts more violently to holy attacks. His human 'skin,' though, does still protect him from 'environmental' holy attacks (i.e., he can set foot on holy ground, even in demonic form, and be no worse for wear). This will bring him to 7pp in drawbacks, the max for his PL.

With that 1pp, and the 1pp I earned for him for August, I'd like the two following feats:

Connected

Equipment (HQ)

His HQ is thus:

Antique Store, "Curious Things"

Location: Riverside (Downtown Freedom), on a side street a few blocks northeast of the Freedom School of the Arts. The building is on a corner, and is not adjoined by any other building.

Appearance: A large two-story building with a basement for storage, though the upper floor is Terhune's living space and is off-limits. The ground floor is more than enough, though, as it is filled with display cases and small tables overflowing with items of all shapes and sizes, some near-pristine and some well-worn (though never dirty). Terhune tries to offer a selection of goods from all over the world, though most are European; he tries his best to fill any special requests. The store sells and buys.

About 2/3rds (66.6%) of the things offered are fakes or forgeries, though very good forgeries; the more valuable the item, the more likely it is to be non-authentic. And more than a few items have very disturbing imagery.

Stats: Size: Small; Toughness: 5; Features: Computer, Concealed (mundane and inconspicuous antique store), Library, Living Space, Security System (DC 20).

Updated by V_M

Doc, when you added a DC block for my powers, you left things a little confusing. It took me a bit to figure out that "All points of Power Reserve funneled in" only meant the points outside of his device. It's actually much higher when using his suit. Can you rephrase that, please?

Also, it looks like the typo for "Power Control" vs. Power Reserve is still there, which could be the cause for confusion.

I'll spend 2 of Malice's 3 points to get 4 ranks in Knowledge: Business and Civics respectively for a +9 modifier total for those two skills

Explanation: Having noticed that the upkeep required for a battlesuit and an under ground facility is quite high, Eric suddenly finds it a much better investment of his time to understand some of the inner workings of his company so he has more personal funding.

The next point I spend will probably be in Benefit: Wealth, but it'd make more sense if there was a bit of a time lag on those purchases, so not spending it now.

Updated by Doc.

The doc found an error in my Superstrength/Flight dynamic array, where I forgot to make the Flight dynamic. It should be:

Super-Strength 9 (effective Str 83 at max; Power Feat: Dynamic, 1 Dynamic Alternate Power) [21 PP]

DAP: Flight 9 (ionic propulsion)

Which is 1 PP more than the original 20 PP cost. To pay for this, could you just remove the Immunity to Mental Effects (10 PP), spend 1 PP on making the flight dynamic and then the remaining 9 PP put into Will save, to give her a possibility of surviving a mental attack (for a total will save of +8)?

Power Level: 10

Power Points: 150

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------Ability Scores---------

Strength: 22 (+6)

Dexterity: 22 (+6)

Constitution: 22 (+6)

Intelligence: 16 (+3)

Wisdom: 12 (+1)

Charisma: 10 (0)

--------------------------------------

----------Saves---------

Toughness: +6

Fortitude: +11

Reflex: +11

Willpower: +6

----------Combat---------

Attack Bonus: +7 (melee), +10 (ranged)

Damage Bonus: Unarmed +6

Grapple: +13

Defense Bonus: +18 (+5 flat footed)

Initiative: +10

----------Lifting Capacity---------

Light Load: 173 lbs

Medium Load: 346 lbs

Heavy Load: 520 lbs

Max Load: 1040 lbs

Push/Drag: 1.3 tons

----------Movement Rate---------

Base Speed: 30 ft/r / 60 ft/r / 120 ft/r

Leap: 16 ft / 8 ft / 4 ft

----------Skills---------

• [*:3vsnyuq1]Acrobatics - 8 (+14)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Climb - 4 (+10)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Concentration - 0 (+1)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Escape Artist - 0 (+6)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Gather Info - 4 (+4)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Intimidate - 8 (+8)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Knowledge: Tactics - 8 (+11)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Notice - 4 (+5)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Search - 0 (+3)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Sense Motive - 4 (+5)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Stealth - 8 (+14)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Survival - 0 (+1)
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Swim - 0 (+6)

----------Feats---------

• [*:3vsnyuq1]All-out Attack: Reduce defense bonus to increase attack bonus
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Attack Focus (Ranged) (3): +3 bonus to ranged attack rolls
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Dodge Focus (8): +8 dodge bonus
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Evasion (1): Suffer 1/2 damage from attacks allowing a Reflex save
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Benefit (1): Use knowledge Tactics in place of Notice/Sense motive
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Improved Initiative (1): +4 bonus on initiative checks
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Move-by Action: Move both before and after a standard action
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Power Attack: Reduce attack bonus to increase damage bonus
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Precise Shot (2): Ignores concealment unless total cover
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Quick Draw (1): Draw & ready a weapon as a free action
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Sneak Attack (3): +4 damage when you surprise attack an opponent
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Takedown Attack (1): Gain addtl melee attack when you drop an opponent
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Connected: Make a Diplomacy check to call in favors or aid
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Contacts: Make a Gather Information check in one minute
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Hide in Plain Sight: You don't need cover or concealment to hide
    [*:3vsnyuq1]Equipment (12): 60 points worth of equipment

----------Powers---------

Low-Light Vision, Scent 4[Tracking2, Danger Sense] Uncanny Dodge[hearing] {} - Power Rank 6 - Cost 6 (1 * 6)

Equipment:

Equipment:

Hideout

Size: Medium; Toughness: 10; Features: Communications, Computer,

Gym, Living Space, Power System, Security System.

Cost: 8 equipment points.

Body Armor

Protection +4 4ep

Teleport Belt

Teleport 4(Flaw:Longrange)PF: Change Velocity 5ep

Grappling gun

Swinging 3: PF Wall,Walking

Arsenal: (Sword: Strike 4 (extra: Penetrating)PF:Mighty 5ep, Energy Staff: Blast 8(Extra:Autofire);AP:Strike 2 PF:Mighty 17ep, Grenades: Dazzle 8 Extra:[ General Area] AP: ObscureVisual, Extra:[independant] 17EP)

----------Cost Summary---------

Abilities: 44

Combat: 34

Saves: 15

Skills: 12

Feats: 39

Powers: 6

Total Cost: 150

--------------------------------------"

changed: basically everything in terms of ability scores, saves, combat and powers.

I trimmed down his skills so that he is more focused on a few good things. Upped his physical abilties and toned down his mental faculties.Didn't change agreat deal in the feats department but once again with an eye towards trimming fat an making him better at what he does: combat and sneak attacking. I dropped the regen because I was planning to re add it as low power later. He already had the supersenses. I took most of his devices and made them into equipment to save points mostly. I didn't change his backstory or his complications. His new teleport belt is mostly a getaway tool.

So while I dropped most of his powers I kept thetheme.

I could say that Ronin's power started malfunctioning on him and he heard of the DNA ascendant program and kidnapped one of the doctors and had him make some modifications. He was unable to restore allof Ronin's powers but the new serum gave him enhanced abilities witht he possiblity of his pwoers returning as it reparied his DNA.

If the changes are too drastic I could instead just add to his current sheet.

Hi I would like Re-arranging some of Aaron shui’s powers please.

1: Remove Uncanny dodge [ultra-hearing] Feat

2: Remove the 2 ranks of Fear Feat

3: Remove all powers and replace with following

Water Control [20] [Dynamic] [4 DAP] [-40PP+1PPDynamic+9ppDAP-]

[DAP] Create Object [20]

- [Limited Water/Ice][innate][Power loss: Dry heat -1]

DAP] Blast [10]

- Indirect 3/Knockback 6/Varitable Descriptor (Water/Ice/Electric)-

[DAP] Weather Control [20]

- Reduced Visibility- Rain/Fog/Snow

[DAP] Weather Control [20]

- Hamper Movement- Water/Ice/Snow

[DAP] Healing [10]

- Duration: Move Action-

Swimming [7] [-8pp-]

- [Alt] Flight -Flaw: Platform-

Immunity [7] [-7pp-]

- Cold/Heat/Pressure/Drowning/Aging/Disease/Poison-

Regeneration [2] [-2pp-]

- [True resurrection]

Protection [10] [–10pp-]

Force Field [0]

- [PF] Impervious [10] [–10pp-]

This will Bring his Costs To

Costs: Abilities (16) + Combat (20) + Saves (15) + Skills (11) + Feats (7) + Powers (87) - Drawbacks (-3) = Total Cost 153/153

The In-character reason for this change is after Shui’s run-in with Icarus and first real day at being a hero, Aaron and shui decide they should work on refining how Aaron control’s his powers. This has lead to several of his powers weakening as well as some being completely inaccessible for the time, but it means Aaron has greater control over the remaining powers.

Aaron and Shui also come to a minor understanding and get a new costume as well. One that while holds true to many ancient traditions as well as having a more modern look. (I’ll update his Bio after his little solo to change his powers. He will also be gaining an invitation to Claremont Academy. )

Kavos, please code your powers using the same format used on everyone else's sheets.

Also, "Limited to Water/Ice" isn't a Flaw on Create Object, it's the descriptor.

Also also, for the "Force Field," it should be written as "Impervious Protection 10 (note: Sustained Active effect)"

Lastly, with Weather Control 20, if it's at full power, he can cover an area with a radius of 2,500 miles. Or 19,625,000 square miles (roughly) -- roughly five times that of China (area of 3,704,000 square miles).

How does this look, I’ve cleared up a few things, changed the layout and added more detail.

Note: I have not filled out how many gallons his water control can lift. And I’m not sure about his movement speeds. Going from the Manual it should be Swimming 5,000mph; Flight 2.500mph. However going from ultimate power it says Swimming 250mph; Flight 1,000mph.

Powers: 87pp

Water Control [20] [shui Dragon: Effective strength 100, Hvy Load 12.5k tons; PFs; Dynamic: 4 DAP: 1 AP] [50pp]

DAP: Create Object [20] [Water and Ice: PFs: Innate; Drawback: Power loss: Dry heat]

DAP: Blast [10] [Hydro-blast/Ice shard/Lightning Strike: PFs Indirect 3: Knock back 6: Variable Descriptor (Water/Ice/Electric)]

DAP: Weather Control [20] [Rain Storm/Ice Storm/Snow Storm: Reduced Visibility][Full power: 2,500 miles or 19,625,000 square miles (roughly)]

DAP: Weather Control [20] [Flash Flood/Ice Slick/Snow bank: Hamper Movement- Water/Ice/Snow [Full power: 2,500 miles or 19,625,000 square miles (roughly)]

AP: Healing [10] [Healing Mist; Extra: Duration; Move Action]

Swimming [7] [Dragon Travel; mph] [8pp]

AP: Flight [7] [ice Disk; mph; Flaw: Platform]

Immunity [7] [Dragon gifts] [7pp]

- Cold

- Heat

- Pressure

- Drowning

- Aging

- Disease

- Poison

Regeneration [2] [Dragon Blooded; PFs: True resurrection][2pp]

Protection [10] [Dragon Skin; PFs: Impervious Protection 10; Note: Impervious is Sustained active effect [20pp]