Rough and Tumble (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Diaz will Power Attack Fighter 1 (-2 atk/+2 dam), hitting with a 19.

Fighter 1 gets a 9 vs a DC 21 toughness save, so is Staggered and Dazed.

Thug 5 is waiting where he is.

Fighter 7 takes a swing at Crimson as well, also landing a hit with a 23, so another DC 18 toughness save for Crimson.

Fighter 7 moves in to attack Diaz, hitting with a 22. Diaz makes his toughness save with a 26.

Okay, and on to…

Round Six

25 Revenant (unharmed, 3 HP)
25 Fighter 8
24 Fighter 2 (bruised)
20 Fighter 10
20 Thug 6
19 Hound (unharmed)
18 Crimson Tiger (unharmed, 1 HP)
18 Fighter 11
14 Bloody Mess (bruised, 1 HP)
14 Fighter 3 (bruised, staggered)
13 Fighter 9
12 Fighter 4 (bruised)
11 Diaz
9 Thug 5
8 Fighter 1 (Staggered, dazed)
7 Fighter 7
6 Jack (2 bruised)
6 Fighter 6 (bruised)
5 Malcom
4 Thug 7

Lucy is up!

Fighter 2 gets a 14 on his toughness save, so he is staggered and dazed.  He is knocked back into a wall, and gets a 13 on his second toughness save, so he is unconscious.

Fighter 10 will try a shifted attack on Lucy, (-4 atk/+4 dam), but misses badly with a 12.

Hound is up!

Okay: Move Action, Bluff / Feint at -5. I will skill mastery that for a result of 15. 

Okay, lets go for a modestly shifted attack, -2 on the attack, +2 on the DC. 1d20+8=15 Not a great attack. So, if that misses, I will reroll spending Messes HP - because pushing a dude down a flight of stairs is to cool to miss. 1d20+8=21 should hit. 

Opposed roll, he will use Dexterity: with a +4 bonus due to his feats and +2 bonus for shifting. 1d20+8=14 is pretty rubbish, unfortunately. If I have an HP left over I will reroll that 1d20+8=16 with the +10 bonus for rolls under 10 is much better, at 26. He opposes with worst of acrobatics (untrained) or strength. 

Okay, Fighter 11 misses his Sense Motive check, so is fooled, so the first attack roll actually hits his flat footed Defense.

He managed to tie with his untrained acrobatics check 14, so you get your hero point for reroll and he goes tumbling down the stairs.

He makes a toughness save to avoid damage from the tumble, but is lying on the landing below.

Want to take Harry's move action to run out into the garage?  (which has parts of it still without power thanks to Crimson)

Okay, I am going to hold Fighter 11's action until my next GM post (as I am not sure I cam make it long enough to warrant its own post).  He is only getting back up and running up the stairs again anyway (as well as being fooled by Harry's sudden disappearance).

So, Bloody Mess is up!