Rough and Tumble (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here is what happened with the IC post.  The security guard watching the cameras had been getting a +5 circumstance bonus on his Notice checks, which Crimson was able to remove when she could dodge the cameras.  With shutting off the lights around the stairwell, she was able to offset that bonus for the fixed camera as well.  So I gave the security guard a straight Notice check (as there was still enough ambient light from other parts of the garage (and the emergency light in the stairwell)), and he got the best he could, a 23, so he just spotted Crimson.

So, now things will get interesting. 

Thunder, for the moment we need to let a couple things play out for Freddy, Harry and Lucy so they can catch up (and I think things might be getting interesting for them as well) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, going to get to what is going on with Crimson in a moment.  Cape, what is Freddy doing after the other fighter stalks off?  Continue warming up?  Also, what is Harry doing while Freddy and Lucy are trying to learn more?

Tiff, we talked in chat about what Lucy will likely do next (ie head back to where Harry is), let me know if you have a different idea.

I could use Notice checks for Lucy, Freddy and Harry.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, rolling for all the thugs.

Round One

25 Revenant (unharmed)

19 Hound (unharmed)

18 Crimson Tiger (unharmed, 3 HP)

18 Thug 3

15 Thug 2

14 Bloody Mess (unharmed, 1 HP) (but also unaware of what is going on at the moment)

13 Thug 1

13 Thug 4

6 Jack

5 Malcom

Tiff, went back and looked through the OOC, and Lucy spent her hero point at the warehouse fight to get Takedown attack.  Rev is up!