Rough and Tumble (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack will throw a straight punch at Mess, hitting with a 21, so that is a DC 27 toughness save.

This triggers Malcom's reaction attack, and he punches at Mess, also hitting with a 22, so another DC 27 toughness save, and he will use Improved Grab to initiate a grapple, getting a 39 on his grapple check.

(Corrected, Mess' limited immunity means only a DC 21 toughness save for each punch)

Ok so Mess has 1 bruise already, but as per chat, limited immunity to bludgeoning damage reduces punches to DC 22 Tough. 

Save 1:

1d20+9=10 ok that is plain too bad, so I will spend that earned HP to reroll that. Its to early to get pounded into staggered. 1d20+9=16 with the +10 bonus will shake it off completely. 

Save 2:

1d20+9=21 Just misses, so thats another bruise, which is fine. I like the bruises! ;)

Now, grapple roll: Fully boosted, his Grapple Bonus is +10 Attack, +10 Strength Bonus, and +6 Super Strength (I guess he has about 8 rounds left fully boosted). So thats a +26 Bonus. 1d20+26=30 is not so good, so he is pinned. 

Now,

Round Seven

25 Revenant (unharmed, 2 HP)

25 Fighter 8

20 Fighter 10

20 Thug 6

19 Hound (unharmed)

18 Crimson Tiger (unharmed, 1 HP)

18 Fighter 11

14 Bloody Mess (bruised, grappled, 0 HP)

14 Fighter 3 (bruised, staggered)

13 Fighter 9

12 Fighter 4 (bruised 2)

11 Diaz

9 Thug 5

8 Fighter 1 (Staggered, dazed)

7 Fighter 7

6 Jack (3 bruised)

6 Fighter 6 (bruised 2)

5 Malcom

4 Thug 7

Lucy is up!

• 2 weeks later...

So, if I take it you are going for the +5 damage?  That would be a DC 30 toughness save, and Fighter 10 gets a 22, so he is bruised and dazed.

Lucy also sends him flying and can aim him at Thug 6 who is standing out in the hallway beyond the door to the room.  Both have a DC 24 toughness save to make from that, Fighter 10 getting a 21, so picking up another bruise.  Thug 6 cannot make that, so he is out.

Okay, Fighter 9 pursues Crimson, but misses by a mile with a 12.

Diaz will power attack Fighter 6 once again (-2 atk/+2 dam), getting a 27, which is a critical hit! So a DC 26 toughness save for Fighter 6, and he gets a 20, so he picks up another bruise and is dazed.

Fighter 7 follows Crimson as well, and barely does any better with a 13.