Rough and Tumble (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tiff, did you want to make a post before I move us to the location of the current lead?  Lucy has previously expressed concern that her "cover" may be blown, so I did not want to do the cut scene in a way that might not fit with how she thinks she should proceed.

• 2 weeks later...

Cape, you can go ahead and exposition this little match, I do not want to slow us up making a bunch of rolls.  As my IC post indicates, Mess' two opponents are good, but not very experienced at fighting alongside each other against one opponent, something Mess should be able to use to make the round look good.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so asking around, Harry is able to learn that some time ago Carl was a somewhat accomplished while serving in the Navy between the Korean and Vietnam wars.  After he left the service, he began coaching, and had a fair bit of success locally with his fighters.  Twenty years ago, he bought the gym from the previous owner, but kept the name as it was. 

Since the rise of mixed martial arts fighting, both he and the gym have lost some of their prestige, but he still is known to turn out rather skilled boxers.  There are rumors he is somehow tied up with the mob, but nothing solid on that.

So, will wait for some posts giving me an idea what the plan is for now.

Edited by Thevshi
  • 2 weeks later...

Security guard near CT gets a 9 on his notice check, which is a major fail even before the various negative modifiers that would need to be applied are added in.

Control room guard gets a 21 on his notice check when CT crosses fence.

And gets a 18 when she moves further into the area to get onto the roof of one of the buildings.

Two rather close misses, but still misses.

Edited by Thevshi

Okay, Crimson spots the cameras on the roof, allowing her to move out of its field of vision and try to time any further movement to when it is panning away (allowing her to remove the circumstance bonus the guard watching the screens was getting).

What is her plan now?

Edited by Thevshi

Just made an IC post with a bit more information (went with Tiff’s last post about what was happening for the moment, though Freddy can get up and warm up if he wants now).

As Tiff has already mentioned IC, you are there looking for someone.  I guess the question is what you want to do if/when you find him?  Just get him and get out?  (part of the goal in this was to keep this young man out of trouble, if possible.  His mother felt he was being led astray, so that might be something else you need to look into if possible).

Let me know if you need other details/ideas.