The Traveller 

No one was more surprised that she'd stayed on her feet than Sitara, but she wasn't going to waste the opportunity in the slightest. Clicking together the two parts of her power pike she spun it around in a gentle manner before with an impressive swipe she stabbed down to deliver a jolt of blaster energy.

Or at least that was the plan, unfortunately, her aim was off, even against a prone target. There were probably hundreds of reasons why she'd missed, but for now, it wasn't important. Stepping back she took up a defensive stance ready to defend herself if they managed to get back up before she could strike again.

"Guess as normal we're doing this the hard way!"

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM

Gaian Knight easily shrugged off the attack from the four-armed alien, even as two other opponents made their way into the hanger as well. The first was a seven foot tall figure with a massive, muscular build. Moon-Moth recognized the figure as Uqruks, a Kovald heavy-worlder who had been another of the old Star Khan's bodyguard following the Incursion.

Uqruks took a quick look around the hanger and then started forward towards the group of heroes gathered in the center of the hanger, readying a massive club as he did so.

The other figure was another Justicar, who followed after Uqruks and leveled his power pike towards Justicar Vor'an. "It is time you learned the price for following the young pretender." He called out firing a blast of energy at Vor'an.

The blast struck the young Justicar solidly, causing him to take a step back as he grunted in pain and clutched his side where the blast had hit. Vor'an seemed badly hurt, but not completely out of the fight yet.

Artificer

Heroditus tried not to let Gaian Knight's and Moon-Moth's magics distract him, but the sheer power of the former and the alienness of the latter were hard to ignore.  I really should speak with both of them, learn more about their abiiites.  Were they learned, or innate?  Or-

His thoughts were interrupted as he saw Vor'an take a mighty blast from one of Dovox's Justicars! 

"No!"

Heroditus' eyes went wide, and he darted towards the being who had protected him so much during this terrible battle.  He landed next to Vor'an, shielding him from their assailtant, and withdrew two multifacted crystals from his bandolier.  "Vor'an?  Vor'an, are you with me?"  He tried ot keep his voice calm and even, stamping down on the panic welling up within him, "I fear my shields will not fare well against a blast of that magnitude," he touched the rystals to each other, then held one between Vor'an and himself and held the other out before him, "but I should be able to give him some additional targets."

Nearly two dozen Artificers and Vor'an's sprang into existence, filing a large section of the hangar.  Would their foes be able to see through the Atlantean holograms?  Artificer would hope not, but his mind was already racing to figure out a better solution to their predicament.