Through the Paces [OOC]

Thevshi

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, gonna Surge to get an extra action, and use free actions to switch my Personal Space Control Array to Impervious Toughness and Immovable, and Space Control Array to Move Object.

I'm gonna try to grapple Blur using Move Object (Perception Range), which puts Parker's defense down to just 11 since it's distracting. 

1d20+28 = 48 to try and pin him (and maybe make bound and helpless too?). I'm not sure if a rolling a 20 when establishing a grapple counts as a crit or not, since it's not the roll to actually hit?

Okay, Summers is not going to waste more time with a scenario that is clearly not providing the necessary challenge, so will drop us out of combat for a moment and she will start the next. Everyone can make an not combat action related post as the change occurs. We will need new initiative rolls.

Going for a straight roll for TImeout this time, he gets a 27

Okay, getting things started:

Round One

27 Timeout (Uninjured, 2 HP)

23 Pyre (uninjured)

22 Gamma Buzz (uninjured, 2 HP)

20 Sylph (uninjured)

20 Torpedo Lass 2 (Uninjured, 2 HP)

11 Spaceman (Uninjured, 2 HP)

10 Granite (uninjured)

8 Rot (Uninjured, 0 HP)

4 Professor Fathom (Uninjured)

As suggested, Lawrence will try is Time Freeze on the four bad guys, getting a 10, boo, will use a HP and reroll for a 18, which is only good enough to hit Granite, who gets a 28 on his Fort Save, so, not effected.

@Supercape I think you mean DC 23 toughness save for the punch, Granite just makes his save with a 24.

He gets a 12 on his fort save though! so is sickened (-2 to attack rolls).

@Huckleberry Well, yes and no, the size penalty does affect a character like Granite, but it just means that you have to spend more PP to offset the penalties and hit PL caps. (sort of academic with an NPC like Granite)

Sylph will go after Spaceman, flying over and trying to hit him with her Suffocate. I believe she hits with a 16, so that will be a DC 19 Fort Save @RocketLord

@The Sailor Torpedo Lass is up!

I'm going to do a stunt off Parker's Space Control Array

Move Object 8 (Extras: Damaging; Flaws: Action [Full Action], Distracting; Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Homing, Indirect 3, Subtle 2) {32/32} (Descriptors: 4th Dimensional Shadow, Spatial Manipulation, Dimensional Breach, Gravity)

Spending a HP to get rid of the Fatigue for that next turn, and then I'm gonna spend a Full Action to attack Sylph: 16

I doubt that's a hit (but the Indirect 3 and Subtle 2 might help?), but in case it is, that's a DC23 TOU save for Sylph, and I'd like to establish a grapple: 24

The effect of the power around Parker is full on kirby krackle/dots.

Edited by RocketLord

@Huckleberry

It's not quite what he does here, but it just looks like he's punching at the air or moving his arms, but the hits or the grabs happen to whoever he does it too. Kinda like telekinesis but he has to actually move his arms. There will be some kirky krackle happening around him when he does it, but nothing to the same degree as what he's doing now.