Through the Paces [OOC]

Thevshi

Fantastic.

Here's Rot's actions then:

Use extra effort to temporarily increase Disintegration to rank 9. Target Incindiary and Widowmaker with Disintegration. So, I think they get Reflex Saves to halve the effect, then a Fortitude save vs Toughness drain, then a Toughness save vs damage. And a Toughness save failed by 20 or more (yeah, right) is total Disintegration. Rot will take the principal at her word to not hold back and do lethal damage. Use Hero Point to recover from the exhaustion of extra effort.

OK if I post IC after the results are resolved mechanically?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, no worries.

Incendiary: Bombs his Reflex save, but makes his Fort Save with a 24. Only gets a 18 on the Toughness save (vs DC 24), so he is bruised and dazed.

Widowmaker: Also bombs his reflex save, and misses his Fort Save with a 14! So, after the -9 Toughness, he has +2, and bombs the tough save with a 4! Sooooo, the projectors will show him being atomized (in simulation)

Setting Personal Space Control Array to Super-Strength and Space Control Array to Elongation + Enhanced Strength.

Move Action: Move close enough that Parker can intercept any attacks coming at Torpedo Lass using Interpose.

Standard Action: Attacking Strand with Infinite Reach. Subtle 2 and Indirect 3, so the attack comes from the side and might catch her flat-footed? Anyway, attack roll: 18

With Thev confirming that hits, that's a DC 23 TOU save, and then I'm gonna use Improved Grab to establish a Grapple: 49

And that's it.

Is Strand Touchable? As in is she within visual range of me? I can do a long jump to close the distance and give her a whallop.

NM I also got Neon Spider on my case... One moment. Gotta make a decision.

Okay, gonna close the distance to close quarters with Neon Spider, then as I arrive I'm gonna try to knock her block off with a well placed Hullbreaking Strikes kick upside her thinkin' bits.

The swing: 22 DC 17 Toughness, Bludgeoning, Autofire.

Edited by The Sailor

Round Two

35 Timeout (Uninjured, 2 HP)

34 Neon Spider (bruised)

25 Strand (bruised, currently pinned/bound/helpless)

21 Gamma Buzz (Uninjured, 1 HP)

19 Blur (uninjured) PL 5

18 Rot (Uninjured, 0 HP)

18 Spaceman (Uninjured, 3 HP)

18 Incendiary (bruised)

Okay, too bad Lawrence isn’t really aware of what’s going on outside the maze, so he will continue looking for another button. While doing so, he is going to try to outrun Blur:

Lawrence chase check (Reflex save + Speed): an average 26

Blur: does very poorly with a 14 so he will not be able to keep up with Lawrence.

When Lawrence finds another switch, it is for: 4 which would have been Widowmaker, so does not help.

Okay, Neon Spider is going to leap up to the roof and stick there besides Gamma and try to hit him, and gets a 28! Won’t apply the critical for this, but still a DC 23 toughness save for Gamma.

Strand will try to free herself from the grapple, getting a 27 which isn't going to do it, even if Rocket rolls a 1.

Okay, @Supercape Need that DC 23 toughness save, and unless he gets dazed, it is Gamma Buzz's turn!

17 which I think will daze him (and bruised)

Not sure if that means he falls to the floor (from daze or knockback) although that certainly sounds cool, so Ill do it. Not sure how the fall is, but given he is already bruised Ill throw in another toughness if needed

26 which should be enough to escape the fall damage

Whilst stunned, I think I can take a free action as a reaction with a concentration roll? [[activating his aura power]

Except he cant! Well, lesson learned ( a few ranks in concentration?)

Also activating "Pop" complication. One of his legs will pop out of its socket, effectively immobilising him until he pops it back in!

Gamma Buzz, Baby!

Edited by Supercape

Since I got the feat that lets me use my other hand while grappling with one hand, I'd like to do a Coup de Grace on Strand using a full round action, while maintaining the grapple as a free action. I'm doing it as a Power Attack, so DC+2, and it will be an automatic hit and Critical, so TOU save DC30 for Strand. If Strand isn't KO'ed by the attack, she has to make a Fort save at DC25 (DC10 + 8 from Strength + 2 from Power Attack + 5 from Crit) or get KO'ed.

Depending on how that works out, I might have some more things I'd like to do.

Edited by RocketLord