This Sebastian Shields guy seems like a dude that one of helluva of a reputation. Maybe Arrow knows a bit more about him through the social grapevine?

I'm going to roll Gather Information to see if she knows anything about him. She has Well-Informed so its an immediate reaction.

Gather Information Check: 14.

@Cubismo Sebastian is not really well-liked around Claremont. He acts as if he's better than everyone else, especially those with less money. He has some mind manipulation powers of some kind, and then there's the stuff mentioned already in the opening post.

Would it be fair to say after Zach's last encounter with Casanova that he would have spent some time gathering information on him? And in the following weeks the members of his new super team?

Because if so Skill mastery will let me take 10, and online research lets me use computers for gather information which will let me get to 25 in total.

@RedSpine: In addition to Arrow's info above, you have managed to learn that Casanova really doesn't come from as rich or influential a family as he pretends. In fact, his family is outright poor, which he seems to hide for some reason. Casanova doesn't seem to be lacking any money himself, though.