Jump to content

Dangerous Dockside Dealings OOC


Recommended Posts

From ze ocean he rises!

 

Salt-water/sea mimicry!


 

Spoiler

 

Enhanced feats 2("from the depths!"; enviromental adaption (underwater), Favored enviroment (underwater))[2pp]

Flight 5("waterspout flight"; 250 mph; 2500ft a round)[10pp]

Impervious toughness 10("Inorganic Resiliance")[10pp]

Insubstantial 1 ("Roiling water body"; Fluid Insubstantial)[5pp]

Array 15 ("Ocean heart"; PFs: Alternate power 3)[33PP]

BE: Linked effects ("Rock'em, Sock 'em Kraken")

Additional Limbs 4 ("Mighty limbs"; 10 extra limbs; +4 grapple when not using Improved grab)[4pp]

Elongation 5 ("A Vast reach" 100ft elongation (50ft increments) +5 to grapple and escape attempts)[5pp]

Super Strength 10("Might of the tides"; +50 Str (80 effective str: 820 tons Heavy load)[21pp]

AE: Damage 10 ("Slappin' Kraken Thrashin' "; Extras: Area (Shapeable - Targeted), Autofire Flaws: Action (full) PFs: Progression area Size 10 (10-25000 5x5x5 cubes)

AE: Move Object 20 ("Hydrokinesis"; heavy load: 13k tons; Extras: Range (perception), Damaging (10 ranks only) Flaws: Duration (concentration), Limited Material (Water)

AE: Create object 10 ("Simple water Constructs" 10x5' cubes Extra: Duration (continous)

 

 

Link to post

Do you want a power check to grab their bikes before they get on and peel out or will Magnetic Control 9 and split attack be enough to keep Dixie and Reiko from being able to abandon their clients?

Link to post

That's a Medium load for whichever gets the 5 and a Heavy Load for the 4. Motorcycles weight an average of 400 pounds. They're not in active use so I don't think a power check is required.

Link to post

https://orokos.com/roll/809225 19 is a hit to a flatfooted Facs. Normally that'd be a DC 18 Fort check...but since Facs is made of salt water at the moment I'm going to hand him an HP and make it a DC 22 instead. Call it a spontaneous Weakness complication. :D

 

Also, y'all can roll initiative I guess. I'm gonna do that in the next post here.

Link to post

lets roll it!

 

1d20+10=12 biiig oof.

 

gonna use that HP to reroll dat me thinks.

 

1d20+10=16 + 10 for being under 11 for a total of 26!

no effect!

 

Initiative

1d20+2=17

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

Initiative Rank

White Lioness-29 (Uninjured, 1 HP)

Dixie Clements-27 (Uninjured NPC)

Reiko Hinomoto-25 (Uninjured NPC)

Gauss-22 (Uninjured, 3 HP)

Jonesy-21 (Uninjured NPC)

Facsimile-17 (Uninjured, 3 HP)

Goons 1-3 (Uninjured NPCs)

 

Since the plan isn't fight it out just yet, I'll assume White Lioness is positioning herself properly. Dixie takes a move action to get next to Reiko, and that's all. Reiko keeps her actions to zero for the moment, also.

Link to post
Posted (edited)

Other than lift the bikes higher, putting them on a warehouse roof if one's close enough, Gauss is going to start talking.  Maybe sow some seeds of distrust between Dixie and "The Sack of Hammers Gang".  Do you want an untrained bluff check for that?

 

Edit:

Roll 1d20+2=19

Edited by Azuth65
Link to post

If there were any crystals to be found, they'd be in with the arms. So that's a Search check yeah. With a -5 if you don't want to be noticed while you do it.

Link to post

That'll do nicely. The box contains revolvers like Dixie has strapped to her. The daka crystals are integrated into them in a curious way. But that's a KN (technology) check if you care.

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
On 6/1/2020 at 10:41 PM, EternalPhoenix said:

Initiative Rank

White Lioness-29 (Uninjured, 1 HP)

Dixie Clements-27 (Uninjured NPC)

Reiko Hinomoto-25 (Uninjured NPC)

Gauss-22 (Uninjured, 3 HP)

Jonesy-21 (Uninjured NPC)

Facsimile-17 (Uninjured, 3 HP)

Goons 1-3 (Uninjured NPCs)

 

Already done! Admire my forethought.

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...