Winter Wonderland

Supercape

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I have been very lax with Rep charts for Synapse and Tsunami both.

Well, even if we applied a penalty for not being from the UK, that is still a pretty good roll.

So, even only hearing a last name, I would guess between her appearance and accent (and Erick's memory), he can identify her based on some things he has read in various UK tabloids (why he might read those I guess is up to you).

He would know she is the daughter of a prominent English Lord who is a member of the House of Lords.  The tabloids generally regard her as one of the "bad girls" of the British aristocracy, but in her case it is because of her apparent rejection of being part of that social class (ie she has never been seen at any typical aristocratic social events, and is much more likely to be photographed coming out of some underground club venue) and the fact she has a history of being ejected from various private boarding schools pre-college.  He likely would also know she attended Oxford, and graduated with honors in physics and mathematics.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, going to make a Knowledge test for Synapse (whether it is Streetwise or Current Events I am not sure matters, as it will be the same).  With the +4 from Eidetic Memory, she gets a 24, so I think she probably recognizes Foreshadow, or someone that looks like him. 

So, instead of mind blasting him, she will try to reach into his mind with Telepathy to read his surface thoughts, getting a 27 on her Power Check.

• 3 weeks later...