Post that away, and then

Round 2:

25 Foreshadow - Unharmed - 2 HP, on SNW 2

20 Beefcake 1 - Unharmed, Taunted

20 Beefcake 2 - Unharmed, Dazed (til 8), Bruised x2

18 Blonsky - Bruised, on snow slope

8 Synapse - Unharmed - 3 HP, on SNW 1

Notes:

DC 10 To maintain control of vehicle, DC 15 to move all out. DC 10 Concentration maintain sustained powers. 

SNW 1 Vehicle is Injured and leaking fuel. 

Beefcakes are now 200 ft from Mainaction. 

Mine spotted by Foreshadow, still active. 

incidentally I think I screwed up on Blonskys Save back there...it was a DC 20 Tough Save, he rolled 13, so just bruised and dazed. 

So Blonsky is up, just bruised, and he is going to tumble down to the luge course. Im going to say tumbling and sliding means a reflex DC 15 Save to avoid a DC 15 Toughness save. Not too nasty, but these things can hurt sometimes...1d20+6=19 and he slides down without a hitch. 

Synapse is up next!

Round 3:

25 Foreshadow - Bruised - 1 HP, on SNW 2

20 Beefcake 1 - Unharmed

20 Beefcake 2 - Bruised x3

18 Blonsky - Bruised, on luge course

8 Synapse - Unharmed - 3 HP, on SNW 1

Notes:

DC 10 To maintain control of vehicle, DC 15 to move all out. DC 10 Concentration maintain sustained powers. 

Foreshadow is up!

Maintaining control of the snowmobile won't be a concern. As he's once again making a leap this time the new snowmobile is the one belonging to the thug who swung at him
Acrobatics (To extend jump distance if necessary): 1d20+22 37

Acrobatics (Balance if necessary): 1d20+22 37

Rather than try to immediately strike, he lures in him trying to get him to swing the rifle yet again by Tricking (Via Acrobatics due to Acrobatic Bluff): 1d20+22 41

Of course since it's a trick, he's trying to get him to not pay attention to the driving portion.  So if he hits a tree or the like.

Scratch all that they're on skis not snowmobiles as well.  Soo Drive Check: 1d20+7 11

Then driving by and attempting to Power Attack (-2Atk/+2Dmg) Unarmed @ Beefcake (DC 20): 1d20+8 22

Edited by HG Morrison

Which Means:

Round 5:

25 Foreshadow - Bruised - 1 HP, on SNW 2
20 Beefcake 1 - Bruised
20 Beefcake 2 - Bruised x4, Dazed
18 Blonsky - Bruised, on luge course
8 Synapse - Unharmed - 4 HP, on SNW 1

Notes:
DC 10 To maintain control of vehicle, DC 15 to move all out. DC 10 Concentration maintain sustained powers.(+5 to both DC when driving a snowmobile down a luge course)

Foreshadow is up!

After discussion with HG, going for the full KO for an HP. 

For reference:

Foreshadow - Knocked out, Staggered, Bruised - 2 HP

The Luge is flying full speed ahead. Given that is being driven largely by a olympian luge athlete, ill just say that he drives it!

Blonsky will try a shot at the Synapse. Given he is bending around and on a luge ill give him a massive -5 to the attack, on the other side, being on the luge means flat footed. 

1d20+7=11 failed. 

Synapse is up: DC 15 to drive (fail by 5 means crash), DC 15 concentration for the force field. 

Ultimately the snowmobile is faster, so if you DC 20 the drive you can ram him.