So because the robot swarm has good defense Glow is stunting off her telekinesis for a hand non-targeted area attack like so:

Telekinesis 9 (Extras: Area [shapeable], Damaging, Feats: Progression (increase area), Flaws: action (full round))

The shapeable area of course would exclude her teammates. Sound about right?

Curator:

I'll treat this as a stunt off his Super-Strength bonus for lack of a better mechanic. HP for shaking the Daze

Damage 16 (Extras: Alternate Save [Will], Range [Perception] +2, Flaws: Action [Full], Distracting)

HP for the heroes

DC 26 Will save vs lethal damage

Sharl rolls a 23 as seen below. Sharl is now injuredx2, bruisedx2

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3903748/

HP for Kimber for him to do it again (and so we can all take some damage here!); roll that beautiful bean footage!

Glow sez: 25k tons you say? I thought it was going to be heavy.

Are we still in initiative order? Because I think Wraith and Mali and Robots would get a go before Glow if we are.

In any case, what I'm planning is for her to fly outside, then stunt for carrying capacity. Her array is 30pp so she can stunt something like:

Telekinesis 30 flaws: Distracting [30pp].

That would give her an effective strength of 150 and a carrying capacity that's up in the millions of tons.

If that's all cool and we're out of initiative I'll do an IC post for stopping the crash from being too destructive.

OOC:

Citizen power-stunts Mental Transform 18 (memories, 3/rank) (Extras: Alternate Save [Reflex], Duration [Continous], Flaw:

Action [Full], Side-Effect 2 [Disintegrate]) {18} off his Paragon Array, along with Flight 1 to stay in the air.

He makes an unarmed attack vs the Curator.

He misses, and spends another HP to succeed automatically.

The Curator makes a Reflex save vs. 28.

Sharl transforms the Curator, eliminating his desire to attack Tronik.

Citizen makes a Fortitude save vs. DC 28

Citizen's Impervious drops to 6, his Tou stays at 12

Tou vs. 33

Sharl is dead, and the Curator's gone.

"Fight's over, son."

Welp, with both groups having hit the climax of their fight, it's high time we skedaddled.

Wraith shapeshifts:

Wall-Crawling 2 (4pp)

Additional Limbs 2 (2pp; +2 limbs)

Super-Strength 1 (2pp; Effective Str 27 - Light/Medium/Heavy load of 346/693/1040 pounds)

Speed 2 (2pp; 25mph)

She uses her fancy new limbs to grab Papercut and Crimson Tiger, since they can't fly and there's no guarantee their path out is going to stay horizontal for long. Glow, fortunately, can fly and is spared her tentacular embrace.

Wraith takes off for the bus as fast as she can go - all-out and carrying a light load (Koshiro + Mali is around 310 pounds) that's pretty fast!