Mr. Fantastic's Fantastic Drawings Thread

Mr. Fantastic

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you guys can help me figure out a name for this villain.

Her powers are:

Immune to disease

Immune to Aging

Vermin Control (ability to control diseased vermin - rats, bats mainly).

Her background is that she is she survived the Black Plague in the Middle Ages after being infected. She recovered and her DNA changed. The oppression she felt in the Middle Ages from the Monarchical rule at the time made her hate authority figures, and enjoys chaos and spreading disease through her minions.

Names I've come up with so far:

Black Death

Queen of Death

Queen of Disease

Vermin Queen

Queen of Contagion

Contagion

Pestilence

Princess of Pestilence

Can you guys think of a cool name for her?

I will have more updates on the drawing as I finish them. Many updates will happen this weekend.

Sure, it is right here.

http://pulpsecret.ning.com/

There are going to be a lot of different drawing styles, and quality of artwork. It will be a tough one for them to judge I am sure. The big green banner in the middle of the page lists the contest details, and down the left side of the page you can see various artists, and submissions. Even companies are sending in submissions of characters they actually sell right now online and in books. So I am competing against some pros and semi-pros. Unico Comics even submitted an entry.

This is the first competition I've ever entered. But I am still hoping to place well...

When you zoom in on my picture I think you can vote on it with 1 to 5 stars as well. Your support and comments of my submission on the website would be well received.

:)