Vestige got 23

Knievel got 20

Malice has 14

Dark Star has 13

Ace Danger got 8

This works rather well. :twisted:

There were two DCs, 10 and 20.

Everyone except Ace got the first.

Knievel, Vestige and Scarab (even with a penalty for seeing through a TV which didn't give as good a view as if she'd been present) hit the second

The event happens when Scarab first looks at the courtroom on the tv, before she activates her Precognition.

Knievel, Vestige and Scarab may attempt Knowledge/Life Science or Medicine rolls.

I don't think scarab had a way to recognize Ace through the Illusion but if he did I'll edit :)

Since it's a Phantasm, she'd get a Will Save to see through it, if she had any cause to think it wasn't real. Near as I can tell, she didn't.

Geez3r: That kind of Gather Info roll will tell you pretty much everything about her that's conceivably public knowledge:

Elena Guerrero was the daughter of poor Mexican immigrants who attended college and law school at Freedom City University. Immediately after passing the bar exam, she went back to her small hometown to try a class-action lawsuit for them against a Grant Conglomerates subsidiary that was (allegedly) dumping toxic waste and giving everyone cancer (including her parents). A lawsuit which she (of course) lost. After that, she drops off the radar for a while. Rumor has it she won a relatively small state lottery and used the money to start playing the stock market, which she turned out to be very good at. Fast-forward a few years later, and she quietly shows up in Freedom City again. Word on the street (Wall Street, that is!) is that she's one of the largest individual shareholders of the Rhodes Foundation. She seems to divide her time between giving money to every charity organization that puts its hand out, and working as an occasional "consultant" for a wide variety of different law firms. She works regularly with famed underdogs Nelson & Bannerly, likely for free. Last year, she consulted on another lawsuit they filed against a Grant company, and this time they won. She mostly seems to advise lawyers on jury selection and witness cross-examination, like she's been doing at this trial so far. This is the first time she's worked with the F.C. D.A.'s office.

All she said was that she was "going to follow up on a lead," so no one has any idea where she's gone off to.

Shaen asked if the heroes were all Scarab saw with her ESP.

I asked Warmonger to make a Disguise check for Ronin, then realized I wasn't sure if Ronin & his garbage truck were even in Scarab's ESP radius. After some chat, we determined that he was.

Scarab's Notice check is > Ronin's Disguise check, so she sensed something was off about the driver of the garbage truck.

So Scarab's gone to intercept.

Since captain knievel is in / about to be in lockdown can I:

A] make another master plan check as the situation has changed or

B] attempt to escape if a decent enough distraction occurs?

As in... Can I punch out the guards as they are putting me into the holding cell? etc.?