The Trial of Captain Knievel! [OOC]

OK, folks, I've gotten some requests about just bringing this thread to its most likely conclusion. As I am completely onboard with this turn of events, I've written up some of my thoughts on the outcome of the thread, feel free to add or subtract as you see fit. :)

-

Though it was perhaps an inglorious moment for the city's superhuman population, fortunately the many explosions in front of the courthouse had destroyed the security cameras in the area. So there was no one to see the daring Ace Danger be shot in the back (just like in Ace Danger #405 "Aces and Eights!", available from a Castle Comics retailer near you) or the radiant Dark Star take time out to heal his badly wounded comrades, thus giving the bad guys the window they needed to charge the courthouse and rescue the unfortunate Captain Knievel.

With a flash of light and a roar of patriotic rocket engines, Knievel and Malice flew away together into the sky, a lucky reporter for an out-of-town newspaper catching a single memorable photograph that would later lead to a complicated series of online supervillian fan-fiction and flamewars that would ultimately culminate in the mysterious destruction of an entire server hub (as if by cannon fire) in Connecticut. But all that was weeks in the future; what mattered for the moment was the destruction of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Freedom City property and the successful escape of Taylor Rogers, aka Captain Knievel, and the gang of his minions who'd come to break him out.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic