Jump to content
olopi

[IC] Un-Organ-ised Crime

Recommended Posts

GM

 

Wednesday The 20th of April, 2016

 

3:34 PM

 

Southern Parkside

 

 

 

It’s an average day, the sky is nice but a few clouds are starting to show themselves, life in Freedom City is progressing as usual. Then, a message far too familiar to those living here flares up on the TV Screens all across the city:

 

“We interrupt this broadcast for urgent information”

 

Just a few seconds later, a middle aged woman, holding a microphone shows up on the screen. She is clearly standing on a roof, a few others can be seen behind her.

 

“This is Joanna Olubunmi, reporting live for Channel 5 and all others tuning in. Please avoid the area around Love Street, Parkside at any cost. If anyhow possible, this extends to all of Southern Parkside as well as bordering areas. It appears there are Dinosaurs rampaging through the street. Skeletal ones. The police have secured the perimeter, and it appears the street has been for the most part evacuated. Various heroes have also been stopped at the scene, and have already engaged the hordes of dinosaurs. “

 

In the meantime, a pillar of dark smoke rises behind the reporter, then quickly dissipates. Throughout the announcement some unnatural screeching, like the grinding of hard materials, can also be heard. Once Ms. Olubunmi has finished talking, the camera cuts to the view of the street. Cars are overturned, newspaper boxes and fire hydrants broken. Most windows of the street-level stores located here have been smashed in, and there even are cracks in the concrete in some places.

 

Obviously striking out most are the skeletons running around the area, attacking objects seemingly at random.  There are about two dozen skeletons resembling Velociraptors, slightly smaller than average humans. They are all grouped up in packs of 5, each pack featuring one bigger, bulkier raptor, quite clearly a leader of some sort.  There are also lots of bones, quite clearly belonging to other Raptors, scattered around the area, having been taken out by the heroes on scene beforehand.

 

 Standing taller than the raptors are three bulky skeletons, standing slightly higher than a human, and about 10 ft. in length. Standing on all four, they have a thick layer of bone on their back, and a tail that a looks more like a boulder than a bone – Ankylosaurs, as anybody that liked dinosaurs in their childhood could easily tell. They were ramming into cars and striking the concrete with their bulky tails, one of them had even started smashing into a wall, leaving some cracks in there.

 

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

The street was a warzone, smoke and ripped up concrete and spraying water turning it into an unorganized, chaotic mess to anyone down in the scrum. To Blue Jay, standing up on the top of a building, it was just a shooting gallery.

 

The woman stood on the corner of an office block, the long tails of her coat flapping behind her as she considered her next target. There -- a pack of the skeletons was racing after a motorcycle that was trying to weave its way through the devastated street. The gauntlets on the woman's arms flared and a long, curving shape of blue energy grew, until it was as tall as she was. Blue Jay drew back the invisible string of the energy bow and fired, a bolt of brilliant energy lancing into the skeletons. Faster than thought she did it again, and again, and again, peppering the entire ground with azure energy, expertly firing around the fleeing civilian.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

Blue Jay didn’t have the best of luck today. While hitting the dinosaurs themselves was hardly a problem, actually damaging them turned out to be more difficult. The skeletons moved fairly clunky,  their movements simple and predictable. But as it turned out, damaging something made mostly of empty space was a bit more difficult. Most arrows passed through the empty space between bones, hitting the ground underneath the raptor-like dinosaurs.

 

Some arrows still found their target, one small raptor got hit right in the skull, collapsing immediately. Meanwhile, the two bigger raptors proved to be easier to damage too. Both got hit into their chests, the arrows making them fall over, but not taking them out of the fight completely. Once again, screeching, like the sound of bones grinding on each other. This was a pretty unpleasant sound.

 

Meanwhile, the motorcyclist did their best to avoid all the dinosaurs, fortunately enough they seemed not to care about him too much. Many of them just stood around destroying pieces of furniture. The Motorcycle wasn’t out of the threatened area yet, but it was getting there.  

 

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

Just as the swarm of azure arrows stopped flying, a blur of silver and blue swung down towards the skeletal ankylosaur trying to break down a wall with its mace-like tail.  As her descent brought her in line with her target, Silver Spider launched two more lines of webbing to slingshot herself at the beast.  I know this is incredibly cliche but I'm not likely to get this kind of opportunity again for a while, she thought to herself before yelling out, "Heads up!"

 

With a thunderous crack, Silver's boots connected with the ankylosaur's skull.  As the skull shattered and the rest of the body shattered, she swung away on yet another web-line to get out of range of a retaliatory strike from the undead dinosaurs.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

And shatter it did! Various bone splinters flew around the former skeleton, a few of them getting stuck in the wall. Whatever this bone was, it did not take blunt force very well.

 

Meanwhile, a few raptors of the injured pack were hunting down the motorcycle, without managing to catch up to it. While they certainly resembled raptors it was very clear they did not possess the agility the actual ones had. Another pack, before rampaging through a small café suddenly stopped upon hearing its leader’s screeching cry, all of them gathering up around it. They were forming a formation, probably planning to act more organized.

 

In the meantime the biker, after escaping the raptor’s attacks managed to reach the end of the street, where the police had set up barricades. He quickly dismounted, leaning his bike against the barricade, before running a bit further and then taking cover. He had his phone out, clearly recording.

 

Up on the roof, there also was a camera team, still recording for “Channel Five, and all others tuning in.” They did their best to stay out of sight, but their best was not very good.

 

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

Standing amid a pile of shattered reptiloid bones, the normally immaculate(if dowdy) Planet Inspector Dol-Druth looked downright disheveled, his iridescent beige suit torn and slashed across his bulging chest, a notch missing from one slender antenna and his metallic blue briefcase lying crushed on the sidewalk in the imprint of a raptor's talon.

 

Panting as his eyes began once more to blaze blue, the mentally-linked alien shouted gutturally "Whoever is responsible for this, come out! Your grievances have a significant increase in the probability of being heard and redressed if you refrain from attacking your own kind! Show yourself!"

 

As that didn't seem likely to happen any time soon, the husky alien bureaucrat reached out a hand like a hamburger attached to a radial of sausage links and focused the collective of willpower that made him Speaker of Dotrae, concentrating millions of minds into an azure bolt of telekinetic force that reached out to crush the nearest of the hammer-tailed skeletons. 

 

To his frustration the bolt only held the corpse for a splintered second before it burst apart under the strain of containing something so heavy and...well, lively. Dol-Druth gritted his teeth, and felt the anger of a million minds at this failure. His harsh voice rang in the air again

 

"I repeat, miscreant, show yourself!"

Edited by Ari

Share this post


Link to post

GM

 

But noone answered. In between the water spraying out of a broken fire hydrant, the thumping of a skeletal tail attacking a building, and the sound of grinding bones, noone claimed the responsibility for the attack.

 

One of the skeletal dinosaurs sporting a boulder-like tail continued slamming itself against an apartment building, making multiple cracks into the wall and actually creating a small hole through which it was possible to see into the inside, a basic apartment lobby, empty. Some bricks were crumbling down from upper levels, almost hitting the skeleton.

 

Meanwhile, the Skeleton which the Speaker had tried to crush earlier, turned around to look at him. Seeing the Dotrae, the skeleton waited for a second, before charging at him, not with a high amount of speed but a lot of force behind it’s movement still. However, it moved clumsily and predictably, dodging the swipe of its tail was hardly any challenge for the Planetary Inspector, but he now had a skeleton, about the height of a human and at least twice the length, staring at him from close distance.

 

In the meantime, the screeching became stronger, with two more of the raptor packs starting to form up around their leader, and moving as a unit instead of a disorganized pack, unlike the raptors currently chasing Silver Spider, who’s leader had been taken out earlier. While they did not manage to catch up with the swinging hero, they managed to close the distance, and would probably be in striking range soon.

 

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

PC

 

Now this was something new. Of all the things that could tear through a city, dinosaur skeletons were not really something that Bonfire had expected. After everything that had been going on, Bonfire had planned to lay low, not appear in public for a while. But then Cassidy Bauer was just walking along a street, enjoying the day, when the police sirens sounded in vicinity. It meant it was time to act, but probably avoid the police after the crime had been dealt with, disappear quickly.

 

So Cassidy Bauer, sitting in a café retreated to a toilet, and Bonfire left said toilet through the window, before flying over to where a perimeter had been set up. He’d seen somebody he’d met before, an alien diplomat of some sort, who had been asking questions to various people about a month ago, one of whom had been Cassidy Bauer.  That had been a few minutes ago, ever since then he’d been creating smoke, more and more, to deal with incredible amounts of skeletons. He continued to do so, taking apart more skeletons by creating smoke on the ground and having it burst upwards around the skeletons.

 

How many of these things are there?

 

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

Blue Jay watched as more superheroes made their appearance. Th field was quickly becoming too crowded to stay back and launch attacks from afar. She shook her arms and a coil of blue energy fell out of her sleeves and pooled on the asphalt rooftop. She considered the street and cast out with one arm; the energy snapped out, wrapped around a rooftop corner, and she leapt off. The odd energy beam arrested her descent and she swung up, reaching the street at a run and extending another, wider tongue of energy from her other hand. The archer gave a yell and snapped the wider beam at one of the big skeletons with the bony tails. It hit, and wrapped around the ribs of the dead creature -- but the dinosaur just turned and it slipped off, leaving her to huff and reconsider.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

The raptors which had not yet grouped up seemed to notice that fact. The leader which had its pack taken out before started screeching more than even before, by now the sound had become quite annoying to everyone involved, it always sounded the same. Afterwards, it started to run towards the Speaker, who was quite a distance away, meanwhile another pack suddenly started moving as a formation, and closing in on the Archer who had just taken out one of the bigger skeletons. They moved as a unit, circling, distracting, and then attacking. It didn’t make them faster, so dodging out of the way remained easy, but they certainly seemed more intelligent than when they were mindlessly attacking their surroundings.

 

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

Seeing the onoming bulwark of animated bone, something distressingly primitive triggered in Dol-Druth's connected brain, a remnant of the days long before Dotrae was a tamed planet, when other, voiceless life lurked in the warm, moist and dark caverns under the frozen surface, when only sudden bursts of coordinated violence stood between the tribes of the day and extinction.

 

Lumbering aside with the grace and agility of a narcoleptic ox, Dol-Druth swung both arms across his wobbling chest, palms facing his enemy and eyes shining with electric light. A similar blue sheen coalesced around scattered debris, nearby abandoned cars and a fire hydrant, and with a grunt of exertion the Speaker of Dotrae flung out his hands, a signal for the billions of minds linked to his to strike. 

 

There was no intermediate step between the objects being at rest and them turning into a hail of telekinetically-charged destruction. Faster than the human eye could follow the projectiles smashed and battered the undead dino, cars crumpling against its ribs, the fire hydrant colliding with a clang against the thing's skull, and the smaller things cracking and splintering wherever they could.

 

To Dol-Druth's inexpressible shock and relief, and that of his spectators, the attack worked. The pseudo-living reptid stumbled and buckled under the assault, and for the moment there was one less threat to worry about.

 

And so many to go the alien thought as he scanned the packs of skeltors, a scan that suddenly brought his attention to the smoking wrecks of the Earth-vehicles he'd flung and the fountain of water gushing out where the fire hydrant had stood.

 

His eyes widened as the Planet Inspector belatedly realized his mistake Oh no. Oh nono no.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

The huge dinosaur which had tried to attack the extraterrestrial Inspector had just been buried under an impressive pile of the rubble lying on the street. The street itself was now fairly cleaned up, if one was willing to ignore the debris scattered around and above a barely moving skeleton. It wasn’t quite destroyed yet, but it wouldn’t take much now.

 

Meanwhile it’s sibling was still attacking a building, like it had been doing for a while now. By now it was easy to tell that at least one supporting part had been destroyed, chances were this building would simply collapse soon if the skeletal dinosaur wrecking ball would continue.

 

The various raptors, some acting in packs and some alone, continued what they were best at, ganging up on somebody but failing to hit, or in the case of Dol-Druth, damage their opponents. They weren’t acting mindless anymore, but there was a distinct lack of anything beyond basic instincts.

 

The TV crew continued to peek out from the roof, doing their best to not attract any attention by either the Skeletons or the heroes, failing massively at the latter. They did stand out, their cameras following all the action going on. This would certainly make the evening news if nothing else.

 

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

PC

 

Whoa, Mr. Inspector over there had some moves. Cass wasn’t sure wheter or not to count it as collateral damage, but it certainly was impressive. Maybe not the best thing to show up on the TV crew’s camera, they were following all of this quite closely, and Bonfire did in fact do his best to look impressive on camera. They were right in the line of fire, but this was their job, and Bonfire would not be the one to stop them for a variety of reasons.

 

For now it was time to focus on the fight anyways. All these skeletons running around. Chasing after everybody. And teaming up around them, great. The one area where Bonfire’s Blasts(Not yet TM) would do even more harm than usual. Good luck trying to shape smoke around people in combat, no good idea.

 

Fortunately enough, a pack was chasing after the swinging and kicking heroine that had taken out one of the bigger ‘saurs just before. And they hadn’t caught up just yet, perfect position for a blast. A quick thought later, and smoke appeared. And oh did it appear, rising up quickly and covering all the raptors. Three went down, two continued running. Ugh, bad. Not the best record. At least the smoke did look impressive enough!

 

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

Blue Jay danced back from the dinosaurs nimbly, easily, avoiding their slashes and rushes with grace and ease. As she spun away from one blow, she looked up at the big-headed dinosaur ripping up one of the buildings. She narrowed her eyes and leaped, springboarding off the back of one of the smaller skeletons. That got her free of the crowd, and she easily sprinted to the tail of the larger dinosaur. The nimble archer swung into the beast's ribcage, her gauntlets shimmering and energy reforming into a pair of blue, studded clubs. She didn't really climb the creature; instead she leapt from rib to rib, shimmying up vertebrae as she swung the clubs all around herself. The blunt weapons broke bones and pulverized limbs, and by the time she exited out the creature's body the young woman was covered in bone dust.

Share this post


Link to post

Quickly, before this lasts long enough for me to cause any further damage!

 

With a gasp and a grimace, the towering alien raised one hand into the air, the limb surrounded by a halo of azure light. Clenching his teeth and shutting his eyes, Dol-Druth and millions of other Dotrae across the galaxy willed their undead enemies into the air, wrenching them from the grip of Earth's gravity with a whiplash of psychic force that made him reel.

 

And as the bony things reached apogee, The Speaker swung his hand down.

 

After the dust had settled, Dol-Druth trudged over to the human exceptional who'd burst into flames. Extending his pudgy hand, the manyminded being offered "Dol-Druth, speaking for Dotrae. We have an interest in ensuring the peace of this planet during our inspection, and wish to offer our help in capturing the anti-social deviant responsible for is gross outrage." He waved to the human warrior with the strange weapons, beckoning them closer. No sense in shutting out local help, they'd doubtless understand whatever alien motives were at play better than them.

 

He scowled and glanced at the ruined street "As well, do you know the location of this metropolitan centre's civic works rotunda? We have...rather urgent business with them."

Share this post


Link to post

PC

Huh. The diplomat certainly was a lot more dangerous than Cass had imagined him to be, even after he had seen him throw a car. He had just wiped the floor with the remaining few skeletons, one threat less to worry about. And with all the heroes on scene now, pursuing whatever had caused this would be easy enough too. Somebody had to have planned this. Dinosaur bones didn’t just show up out of nowhere and start demolishing buildings, right?  

Right as the bones had hit the floor, Bonfire moved closer to the others, descending from his position above the heads of his fellow heroes. It was now time to figure out what was going on. He hadn’t really had time to introduce himself, or talk to the others so far.  

“Name’s Bonfire. Nice moves, I was not aware diplomats received combat training. I’m with you on the ensuring peace front, somebody must’ve caused this, and it probably comes down to us to figure out who. I doubt this attack was as mindless as the … things … executing it, there has to be sme reason for whoever is responsible for it to do it.

And for the … civics works …. Uh, sorry, I think you’ll have to ask somebody else for that one. “

Share this post


Link to post

Blue Jay stepped up to the edge of the building and scanned the road again, as the gigantic skeleton crumbled into dust and debris. The other monsters were being handled, and even as she watched the last of them were crushed and disposed of. She hopped off the building, a blue line anchoring to a nearby flagpole to slow her fall, and stepped lightly back onto street level. The archer walked towards where an inhumanly tall figure with a weird helmet was talking to a young man with fiery-red hair. As she neared them, she realized that the tall individual didn't have a weird helmet -- there were things coming directly out of his head!

 

Blue Jay did her best not to stare as she spoke up. "They don't come from this city," she said. "And they didn't appear from nothing. Someone had to send them, so we have to find that person." She walked over to the nearest pile of bones and began sifting through it, looking for something that seemed out of place.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

 

This attack might have been mindless, but there was something behind it. On closer inspection, something about the skeletons did stick out. The smaller ones were not all that interesting, and many of their bones had been smashed, charred or otherwise damaged. But for the skeletons of the bigger, Anklyosaur-like creatures, that wasn’t true. Yes, some bones had been smashed too, but they were bigger and sturdier on average, so there was less destruction there.

 

And also, beneath the spine of each, the Archer found a tablet of bone, the same material as the skeletons themselves., about a foot in length, stuck to the underside. There was a message in each of them, indents in the structure of the bone. And it told of a higher purpose to this attack:

 

Coleman Natural

Prepare Yourselves

2 Days

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

"'Prepare yourselves'" Dol-Druth growled when Blue Jay had returned and shown the others what she'd found, black eyes squinting nearly out of sight "A flagrant act of pre-meditated terrorism and public destruction. Reprehensible."

 

Inspecting the slabs of calcium, the alien emissary added dubiously "This 'Coleman Naturals', it hardly sounds like the name of some criminal enterprise or political organization. We will search for information your worldnet about it. If that fails, we will ask permision to scan the memories of nearby citizens, see if they have any relevant recollections."

 

Lumbering over to where his holo-cor had falled, the Speaker of Dotrae carefully set back up the folding chair he'd been sitting on just before the attack and swiped in the activation code. In short order the pallid being was breezing along the information supralanes, billions of minds searching tirelessly for information on this mysterious "Coleman Naturals".

Share this post


Link to post

GM

Coleman Natural, or, in its full name The Coleman Museum of Natural Science . A museum located in the north end. Originally, they had exhibitions on all aspects of natural science, from Physics, to Chemistry, to Biology. However, after a series of scandals about a decade ago, the museum has been in financial troubles, relying exclusively on its own collection of Paleontological Exhibits. After recovering somewhat back in the mid 00’s, the sudden death of a major investor set back the museum’s efforts, causing a variety of lay-offs. Ever since, the museum has been scraping through, only really known to affecionados to Paleontology.

 

While the heroes had gathered up around the pile of bones, the media was on the move too. The police had not yet disassembled their perimeter, but journalists of all kind were already moving in. Some more experienced than others judging by their equipment. The crew that had gathered up in one of the roofs were also moving. While one of the camera men continued looking downwards, the reporter and the second camera man had moved into the building, and just exited the building, now walking closer to the heroes, while also recording the surroundings and destruction that had been caused.

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

Blue Jay dug the metal plate out of the skeleton and brought it back to the other heroes. This sort of tracking, gathering evidence and piecing them together to determine what people had done, that was not what she did well. The archer was more than willing to stand back and listen quietly, as the rest of the group talked about the Coleman Museum. "If the skeletons came from the museum," she said, "we should go there next. Whoever did this might still be around." She noticed the reporters getting closer and scowled behind her mask. "We should go there quickly, before anyone beats us there."

 

She hauled back and threw the metal plate off the boardwalk, deep over the water and into the bay. Certain that there wouldn't be any reporters waiting for them at the museum, the archer snapped out a length of blue energy that wrapped around a nearby lamppost, then quickly retracted, sending her flying into the sky. Another blue whip caught a protruding building corner, then a flagpole, and then another obstruction. With agility and ease she turned north and began making her way to the museum.

Share this post


Link to post

"People of Earth!" Dol-Druth's voice thundered over the rumble of the assorted journalists, reporters and the Freedonians edging back into the street. Striding forward like a misshapen god over the broken asphalt, bits of splintered concrete and banging his foot against a stray car door, the planet inspector intercepted the humans and raised a pudgy hand larger than the heads of most of the people there. His antennae twitched and flittered at both the stress and the jarring pain in his foot, but he mustered quickly and bellowed.

 

"I am Dol-Druth, Seaking for Dotrae, inspector of this planet for the Lor Republic, and I have something vital to say, something all of you must hear! This attack alone, and the identities of your aggressors, are as nothing before what I must reveal!"

 

With the bright spring sun blazing off of his white skin and iridescent beige suit, its letters reforming into English, Spanish, French and half a dozen other languages intelligible to those looking on, Dol-Druth looked remarkably grand, imposing and strange.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

 

The onlookers were quite impressed by the large alien, and even more so his performance. Most people pulled out a camera of some sorts. From Smartphones to professional TV-Grade cameras, and all things in between. A few microphones were also held in the general direction of Dol-Druth. Everybody decided to keep a bit of safety distance, maybe out of trust issues, maybe because of all the debris, so while a crowd gathered, moving around freely was still possible.

 

With all the cameras focused on the performance and awaiting the rest of the message, the spotlight had been taken from the other heroes. Yes, one or two cameras were still directed at them, but if anybody wanted to get out without creating too much drama for avoiding the press, this was the time to.

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

 

Well now what?

We need something good. Shan-Geff, you know about those human folktales, what do they like most?

I...what? Why me?! I work in a factory right on the other border!

Wait, but then who was it who knew about Terrestrian stories? Hey, speak up, you!

I....just...I think...make...er, make them feel-

Feel what?!

Please don't...don't shout...um....important?

...Any objections? I don't hate that idea. 

No~ope, sounds about right.

Common lonemind preoccupation.

Shut up with the "lonemind" stuff, Haf-Ja! Dol-Druth, you get that?

Yes yes, I am not mindblind, keep it together. One moment...

 

 

"People of Earth, you already know that other life dwells amongst the stars!" Without skipping a beat, the prodigious Speaker adopted the gravity and stern demeanour of one who brings only the most vital of messages, large black eyes sweeping the crowd "But, at this moment, a great and terrible intellect observes you from a distance your minds, were they as linked as mine, could not hope to comprehend! It is known as...the Swarm. It looks upon your world, as none other, and it hungers."

 

Quote

Um...what?

Well, it is true

So's the heat death of the universe! Why do they need to know about the Swarm already? They can't fight it.

Shan-Geff, our government thinks that by hiding things from these people they can assert some measure of control. But what we want is an equal partner, correct?

Sure?

So...the more they know, the more their own quarrels will sink into insignificance.

That is unlikely and over-optimistic.

They unite in the face of common danger. One of their few redeeming qualities. You remember when we kept from open contact, because if they had known about us they would have likely panicked and united their squabbling empires to fight an imaginary enemy? Well, the Swarm is real, and enemy of all.

...I provisionally, and under protest, do not subtract my mental support.

Thank you. All I can ask.

 

"People of Earth, Dotrae has long lingered in dread of this thing, this Swarm, a mass of all-devouring nanites the size of a small nebula. Our only sure defence is in our mental prowess, which thanks to the Second Incursion War is much diminished! But it has turned from us, and turns to you. Its movement is slow, but within a century it will have drawn to within mere single light-years of your planet!"

 

Striding up to the bewildered humans, Dol-Druth placed both his massive hands on the shoulder of two journalists. He looked entirely serious "If you are one, and the Swarm is one, then you will have nothing to fear. It looks for cracks, disunity, drawn to the fractured astral waves of struggle, of hate and fear of an organism for itself. Against this, what boots it who this anti-social fiend is? That will soon be decided, and their terror finished. What matters is that all of you, every one, love and trust in your love for each other."

Share this post


Link to post

PC

 

A diversion? Good thinking there, on the diplomat’s part. Sure, Bonfire loved the media, but being quick would be important now. Especially after recent events.  Coleman Natural, right? Should be easy enough to find. Good, good. Just the two reporters walking up to Bonfire, probably to ask about the whole Neutron thing. Out, out, fast. He quickly turned towards the heroine still standing there, to tell her of the plan.

 

“Gonna bail, you should too. Meet me at Coleman if you feel like chasing this down.”

 

Without giving any attention to the reporters approaching him, he turned to smoke, and ascended. Flying off, towards the North End. Not at top speed, but at a comfortable one instead. When he passed over the reporters, shouting out questions, he had to address them, right? Otherwise it’d be rude.

 

“I’ll have my statement up on my blog by tomorrow! Send me an E-Mail if you need anything else, but make sure to label it, I’ve been getting a lot of spam recently.”

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...