Incursion: Opportunists and Opposition (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, the two tough pirates facing Memorial will attack, getting a 7 and 25 so a miss and a hit, DC 25 toughness save for Memorial.

Over on the flagship, the unharmed tough pirate will attack Galv, hitting with a 14 given her low defense at the moment. DC 25 toughness save for her as well.

That pirate makes his toughness save against Galv’s reaction damage with a 23.

No, not quite yet SG, I need to finish up the current round and start the next one.  The average pirates and elite pirates will get to act before Mecha does again, I'll let you know when you are up once more.  As I mentioned in PM, the flamethrower does not have to be lethal damage, but, as a large area effect, it could cause a lot of collateral damage to the inside of the merchant ship.

Round Five

24 Pirate Interceptor pilots (3) (unharmed)
24 Galvanic (unharmed, 2 HP)
17 Elite Pirates (1 on flagship: bruised, dazed)
16 Average Pirates
15 Mechanized (unharmed, 2 HP)
12 Corona (unharmed, fatigued, 1 HP)
12 Sovereign (unharmed)
7 Memorial (unharmed, 1 HP)
3 Tough Pirates (1 on flagship: bruised, dazed)

Galv is up!

Free Action: Reallocate all of Dynamic Array to Super-Strength, for a total of Super-Strength 8.

Standard Action: Use an unarmed attack, not Strike (so I can use Improved Grab) on one of the Broan. All-out Attack 5, so... DC28 Toughness save on the Broan (1d20+12=30)

Free Action: That hits, so go in for the grapple check! Grapple grapple grapple (1d20+28=48) Aw yeah.

Move Action: Throw him at his buddy if the grapple is successful. She's only got +6 ranged, but all-out is an all-round thing, so +11 bonus to do it. Throwing one man into another man using superhuman strength. (1d20+11=13) Yeah nope.

Okay, the tough pirate gets a http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4727581/'>25 against the hit, so picks up a bruise. 

He cannot beat that Grapple, so you grapple him and throw him, but miss the other Broan.  He does hit the wall though, and the wall completely fails its toughness save, so he goes through it.  He gets a 12 on his toughness save, so I am just going to say he is out.

Okay, on the Aphelion

The two Elite pirates are going to both attack Memorial with melee attacks.  One is going to use aid to help the first, succeeding with a 21, so +3 to the second Elite pirate.  The second Elite pirate will power attack -3 atk/+3 damage, he hits with a 24, so DC 25 toughness save for Memorial.

Ouch HG.

Next on the Aphelion, all the normal pirates get back up on their feet, and fire at Mechanzied once again.  Group 1: 2 hits and 2 misses, Group 2: also 2 hits and 2 misses, which means all the shots glance harmlessly off Mechanized.

On the flagship, the pirate in the cargo hold runs up to the door, then he and the other pirate still on his feet in the hallway shoot at Corona, both missing.

So, Mechanized is up on the Aphelion, Corona is up on the flagship.