“Remember what I told you when we first met kid, that battlefield never change. Well that still hold true now, maybe more so than ever. Whilst we’re all skilled warriors there isn’t enough of us left to make a difference.â€

She raised a hand to silence the expect cry of injustice at questioning Kharag combat ability.

“The one thing we do have to offer is that we fought and defeated the Communion. If I remember the Lor were meticulous record keepers and they’ll remember the Praetorians, even if it’s as legends. We can be become symbols to help organise a counter attack and hopefully finish them once and for all.â€

Moon moth carefully considers what follows his nomination "Not quites what my intentions was...so much as getting our rears in the gears and our songs on the same sheet. by having a leader to co-ordinates our efforts." moon moth explains with a circling gesture of his hands.

"though you are corrects, now is the times for actions, strategic actions of gathering as many allies as possible and beating back the communions lines in the stands on as many fronts as possibles" he relents "my nomination still stands." he adds with a flick of his antenna as if to punctuate the point before returning his gaze to the map and the barren world he remains highlighting with his illusion, watching it turn ponderously in the simulated map. "I would likes to follow up on my suspicions though; Sister paradigm," he states a little unsure of himself "but I defer to your judgment of where i am most useful."

Edited by Exaccus

Amara listened to VINCE as the hologram made suggestions on how they should proceed, as well as reveling that there were a number of spacecraft available for them to use. As she looked at the image VINCE displayed showing the Aquila class starships they used to use, a number of memories came to the Naram. "We will take the Aquila starships. They are already familiar to us." She answered in reply.

She then considered the various discussions more, as well as the sheer scope of the task upon which they were setting themselves. Amara began to realize some the burden her brother had felt as one of the Imperators of the Praetorians. But then, he had had several co-Imperators with which the share the burden, as well as the support and guidance of the Empress. But she was not completely alone she realized as she looked back at the others. She certainly had Traveller and Elite to assist her, as well as all the others, in their own ways.

"I agree that following up on your suspicions could provide us with important information brother Moon-Moth." She finally stated, before indicating that Traveller, Dragonid and four other of the surviving Praetorians would accompany him in one of the starships. "I will take the rest of us to go make contact with the Lor and possibly the Grue to try to begin organizing a counter offensive. Traveller is correct, we do have experience with the Communion and can serve as a symbol to rally around."

She looked back to Traveller, Moon-Moth and the others that would be investigating Moon-Moth's theory. "Learn what you can, but do not take any unnecessary risks."

"I will go on the counter-offensive plan!" Once again, as usual, it seems Kharag was making up his mind irregardless of orders. Of course, this time, he had some more justifiable reasons; "My skills would be wasted anywhere else; I am a warrior and a leader first and foremost, I have no time to waste on space anomalies. Leave the spacial phenomenons and understanding them to those with the proper skills. In the meantime, I will assist with the counter-offensive plans."

He didn't really feel like admitting more than that his lack of in depth knowledge when it came to space phenomenon.

Edited by RobRX

“You got it Commander, but I’d like a chance to look over the Aquila before we take off, I doubt a craft could survive a thousand years and a still be able to fly. You might as well say you could teach cavemen to fly one of them after a couple of hours in a sim.â€

She slipped her leg’s off the table and looked towards the many mini VINCE’s dancing across the universe.

“And we could do with updates to our Astrogation database, a lots changed since they last flew.â€

Dragonid heartily agreed, "As soon as we can get out of this place and into action the better. Any information not tainted by the Curator's systems will comfort me. And with luck, that information will give us what we need to destroy that weapon." He looked to Moon Moth and the others Amara had assigned him, "When do we leave? There are communion waiting to be burnt to cinder."

• 3 weeks later...

"Very well, then we are decided." Amara replied as the missions and teams were agreed upon. "Both of the Aquila should be checked over Traveller, just so we can be sure they are in proper operating condition."

The Praetorians then made their way down to the hanger where the two ancient spacecraft were being prepared by the Curator’s automated systems. Looking at the sleek, tear drop shaped spacecraft was both reassuring to the young Naram, but also served to bring back memories of two thousand years ago.

Pushing the thoughts aside, Amara focused on helping check over the vehicles. A short time later, the vessels were ready, with supplies provided by the Curator loaded aboard. The Praetorians all gathered outside in the hanger before boarding their respective Aquila.

Amara moved forward toward Traveller and those going with her to follow up on Moon-Moth's theory. "Best speed my friends, and may you always be victorious." She stated. "We have sworn to perform our duties, even unto death, but I do hope that such will not be necessary this time. We will let you know when we make contact with the Lor."

As the various Praetorians boarded their respective Aquila, Amara stopped a moment, looking back at VINCE's holographic form. "Farewell, VINCE, we thank you for your assistance. Things have certainly change, but the Curator's former actions must still be addressed in time. There were tens of thousands of other cryotubes in that chamber. I would expect some effort to be made to wake and free those within." With that, she turned, her long black cape billowing slightly behind her, as she strode about the Aquila, ready to set off once again into battle with the Communion.