Slave to Time (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I could really justify a Stunt of X-Ray Vision from his Super-Hearing(not unless I go with something like "And then the Dame briefly granted him the power to see THROUGH WALLS!"), so instead I'll have EH float over into the church and start up his Super-Hearing Notice. As it seems there is no pressure, I'm going to assume he can take 20 on the check? If so, it's a result of 24.

What, you have penetrates concealment on hearing? (Its available at 4 PP!)

Whilst I would love to say Yes to this, as you can probably guess, what is occuring is beneath the church. Even with magnificent heraing there is simply to much ground and church in the way to pick up anything.

YB, A Reflex and Will Save DC 15 to spare yourself from his magic words.

Then, initiative time!

1d20+6=24 for Lorenzo Vile.

Note, we are low light conditions, affording partial concealment to anybody without darkvision or some suitable supersense. The tunnels leading out of here are however pitch black.

Reflex Save means you can clap your hand on your ears in time!

YB - Unharmed - 0 HP

EH - Unhamred - 3 HP

Awaiting El Heraldo's Init Roll.

As for your glowy aura, that is more of a descriptor at the moment. I would certainly allow it as a complication in the dark allowing people to see you (not relevant here, as Vile has darkvision - but if others came into play), and it would be good enough to perhaps read by. But if you want to counter darkness, that the environmental control "light" power! :)

I have a little difficulty stunting of "Might" array as light.... persuade me as to how that works when the descriptor seems to be "Might"?

(The Light Array of course is no problem!)

Incidentally you might wish to stunt an Environmental Effect with the Independent Modifier, so you can flip back to other powers in your array if you do so from light. It just means it fades away and you cant dispel it.

Ok so with the stunt - light control still takes up a standard action, so combined with a move action thats YB up for this round. Let me know if that is not ok.

the stunt, I presume, is light Control 4 (8 PP)?

Round 2!

24 Lorenzo Vile - Unharmed

19 El Heraldo - Unharmed - 3 HP

10 Y Brit - Fatigued - 0 HP

Lorenzo's action:

Counter Light Control with Darkness Control 6!!!

Opposed Rolls: 1d20+6=8 oh dear!

You shold be able to make that, its 1d20+4 (the rank of your light control).

Post your countered roll and I will post IC.

His move action is to move further down the tunnel.