Slave to Time (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to make a Life Sciences Roll to determine time of death (and you may post accordingly) of Horse...

DC 10

Death is not recent (within an hour), and may be up to a few days ago.

DC 15

Horse died within a few hours, its not decomposing but is cold and stiff.

DC 20 + (Trained only)

Horse died 6 hours ago.

Thats enough for a complex message. YB to make a sense motive roll please DC 10 for a basic understanding, DC 15 for a complex message, and DC 20 for new information i.e. the details.

E.g. (Detail up to you guys)

DC 10:

Heads up, this dude is bogus!

DC 15:

Heads up! this dude is probably mixed up with the cult or something.

DC 20:

The gist of what he said!

Ok this guy is not going to be much of a fight actually, but he is throwing you an emotion control (despair) effect.

Will Saves vs DC 15.

As this is a Sense Dependent (Visual) thing ("look into my eyes....") you can also have a Reflex Save vs 15 to look away at the last moment.

May as well roll initiative guys (for the round after this surprise attack).

Parsons:

1d20+0=16

Also, for failing the gaze of horror!

Despair: The subject is shaken, suffering a –2 on attack rolls, saving throws, and checks. Failure by 10 or more means the target is overcome with hopelessness, helpless and unable to take any actions.

NB: Feel free to also use this as an extra complication, such as running away gibbering Cthulloid madness, or becoming pathologically afraid of Churches, or any other madness you wish to inflict on yourself!

On that note, I presume Hraldo is throwing in a compliation over and above the normal despair effect, and going for irrational phobia of CHurches, fleeing the area? (Ari could you confirm?)

Which means

Heraldo - 2 HP - Unharmed - Shaken

Young Brittania - Unharmed

And YOung Brittania left with Parsons!