Slave to Time (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using the Leadership feat to remove Young Britannia's Fatigued condition(2HP), and then making a Move Action up to Lorenzo, Surging to get another standard action to hit him with fists, using a HP to remove his own Fatigue condition(1HP).

Attack roll: 26! That should hit, DC26 TOU save for Mr. Vile!

EDIT: Roll against Concealment: 3. Rerolling. 11!

Round 8!!!!!!!

24 Vile - Bruised x4, Tripped.

19 El Heraldo - 0 HP

10 Y Brittania - 0 HP

Vile:

Move Action: Get up...

Standard Action! Run!

He is not fast, only normal speed, so he makes 30 feet. It is 100 feet to the tunnel end (I draw that figure out of the ether!).

El Heraldo is up. Bear in mind as you have no accurate sense, you move at half speed in darkness.

NB: Arichamus, I may have missed this before, has El Heraldo now got accurate hearing or has he always had that? because that would allow him to target Vile in the darkness!

That works!

I am a bit of quandry here, as I guess when we started the thread he didn't have accurate hearing. It seems a bit wrong to give him it half way through the thread (As it is quite powerful), so would you be ok we ignore that power for now?

In compensation, a HP for you sir!

As for Vile...1d20+2=6

KNOCKOUT!

So a question for you both - I can fluff this as allowing some hocus pocus to send you back to the present, or, if you wish to continue, make finding a way back to the present a challenge, with further conflict!