Slave to Time (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ms. Hart, whilst dabbling in a little bit of occultism and knowing a bit (Knowledge 4: Arcane Law, INT 12, +5), is fairly ignorant about the matter in hand. She was kidnapped for interrogation - someone wants to know about what El Haraldo and YB knew about the subject!

Feel free to post away this revelation how you wish, I would suggest your guardian spirit of Peurto Rico helps with this, but its your call!

DC 25 Sense Motive Check (DIfficult over the phone!)

El Heraldo gets a +2 Bonus due to his hearing.

Ms Hart seems under some undue mental influence like mind control.

Also, feel free to check on this. Ms. Hart is back at the Library today, and it all checks out. Police have registered her return, and its even a minor news item.

Gather Information DC 10 or Knowledge (Current Events) Roll.

Young Brittania can get a +2 bonus to this roll if she feels suitably inclined to spread a bit of money in a less than technically ethical manner! ;)

Ms. Hart reported no memory of the events, just a black out.

DC 20 Gather Information.

Her medical examination all checked out. The police are closing the case, although she is due to see a neurologist for a regular appointment to see if she has epilepsy or something like that. Her alcohol and drug levels were normal.

k, I have a plan. No honest....

I'd like to spend a HP and create a solid illusion of the book, fully interactive with as much detail as i can remember (which as she had eidetic memory is well everything). And if possible I'd like to build in the ability to know exactly where the book is at all time.

Or is that to much?

Basically, I figured Subito would just deposit the book and skedaddle, no real reason to hang around because...what would there be to see? So now he's met up with Agnes at the Assigned Meeting Place(leaving it up to Tiff to decide where that would best be).