Sign in to follow this  
Cyroa

Birthday at the Park (OOC)

this is the ooc for the birthday at the amusement park thread

The cards effectively has a couple hundred dollars on it. Spending sprees can be fun.

happens on August 2nd

Sorry, I had seemed to forget about this one. ;)

Anyway, the action part of this thread will start sometime next week most likely if people are ready. Or can be put off a little later too. Will be happening at nightfall so got lots of time in game.

feel free ;) I'm letting people socialize as muc has they like before I move to the action portion of this segment.

Sorry, Cy, I didn't realize you hadn't seen the post the first time you asked for the IC response.

She ESP'd over in the first post on the top of pg 11.

Before anyone posts:

I need a Will roll for Alex; DC 15 (shouldn't be too hard I trust)

Also: if you have a complication about protecting innocent civilians (which given the hero concept, I'm hoping at least some do), give yourself a free HP. :) if you don't have it listed, tough nuggies for you! (I include Hellion in that so *shrug* them's the breaks.)

my complications don't mention innocent's specifically. Not unless those devil worshipers are playing country music, anyway :P Lord knows country music IS the devils favorite :P

Before anyone posts:

I need a Will roll for Alex; DC 15 (shouldn't be too hard I trust)

Also: if you have a complication about protecting innocent civilians (which given the hero concept, I'm hoping at least some do), give yourself a free HP. :) if you don't have it listed, tough nuggies for you! (I include Hellion in that so *shrug* them's the breaks.)

It's one of those unlisted complications because heroes not protecting innocents aren't really heroes :P

Sign in to follow this