Sign in to follow this  
Cyroa

Gettings the goods

Ok, want to start up next part of an arc. This is part 2. Playing in part 2 means a possible slot in 3 and 4 (4 is in space/other planet).

Premise: Little bit of investigation and tracking down mysterious high tech weapon shipments leading up to (shocker) a battle of some kind. What you find after the fight leads you to #3.

Looking for heroes mostly, though I suppose a couple of villains might work to as additional adversaries. PL is not restricted, I'll make it work for all. (Doctor Archeville, Quark and DS preferably should not be in 2 & 3 to help branch out. They can opt in on 4 if/when I ever get there.)

Looking for people can post every other day at least if at all possible. 4-6 is the preferred number I guess.

Ace is always keeping an ear to the ground for this kind of thing.

Plus Ace needs to meet Edge in my opionion :)

When is this taking place? Would Captain be eligible?

Otherwise I can toss in Breakdown. He isn't doing much ;)

provided of course he has a way to breath/travel in space (will it be provided?)

This would take place in July/August.

I can see the captain there looking to get some new tech toys or whatever.

As for when #4 rolls around, the breathing in space thing will be handled so no worries.

any refs want to rule on whether or not Captain would be allowed to participate?

Breakdown would be wondering what types of music the aliens play :P

Any space left for Grim? Didn't see this thread until today :(

If there's no more room, that's cool.

No, there's space. Grim brings it to 6.

I will post the starter on Sunday probably (if not earlier).

Fine by me. Think you might be able to post the links here? or possibly send me a PM so I don't miss it?

Sign in to follow this