Massive Explosion in Riverside! [OOC]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify, again:

As free actions, ANY of you can send telepathic messages to anyone (or everyone) else, and ANY of you can perceive through the senses of any other hero on the scene, unless they choose to resist. You can all look through each others eyes and hear through each others ears. That's why I went to the trouble of adding the Affects Others and Area extras onto the powers in this stunt.

The Scarab is acting as a switchboard, but you don't need to ask for the operator's assistance. You can just dial the number(s) you want.

• 2 weeks later...

I was still waiting on people's reactions on seeing Malice being brought out of the pit by Dark Star. I'm guessing that "hey, Dark Star's got Malice, a known metahuman-hating supervillain" is something Scarab would've made sure everyone in the Psychic Friends Network would've received; when Phantom and Sen dropped their rescues off at the bivouac Ace set up, they can see Dark Star & Malice there.

I was still waiting on people's reactions on seeing Malice being brought out of the pit by Dark Star. I'm guessing that "hey, Dark Star's got Malice, a known metahuman-hating supervillain" is something Scarab would've made sure everyone in the Psychic Friends Network would've received; when Phantom and Sen dropped their rescues off at the bivouac Ace set up, they can see Dark Star & Malice there.

"Hey, DarkStar's got Malice" is probably about the only reaction anyone is going to have. It's pretty well common knowledge by this point that if DarkStar has someone, they're not getting away.

What bluff? Lest we forget, Malice was attacked when he was sitting at home. He didn't make it go boom, and for all he knows, you or somebody else did in fact set him up. He did lose everything, and he gained nothing. And he mentioned he was attacked. He's accusatory, but I don't see where he's lied even by omission.