Massive Explosion in Riverside! [OOC]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops how did I miss this?

Fortitutde Save.

1d20+5=20

Actually I know why cause I'm sitll tryign to find out if I can continue saving the buxom young lady.

Sen moved as close as he could to the trapped woman. He could feel the heat from where he was so he knew he didn't have a lot of time. "Stay there I'm coming to get you." He attempted to access the mind link. It felt as if his head had swollen to fill the entire building. I have found a woman trapped by burning debris, I do not know her condition. He moved around looking for a way to shift some of the burning timber.

Ah, sorry!

If you want to cross the fire to get to her, you'll be subjecting yourself to an Area (Line) Damage effect. Reflex save, then a Toughness save.

Putting out a section of the fire so you (or the woman) can semi-safely walk through would also be a Reflex save.

It's effectively an Area Damage effect, so I need Reflex saves and Toughness saves from you both.

EDIT: Scratch that, you both have enough Impervious that even if you fail the Reflex save and take the full brunt of it, the fires cannot harm you (even Phantom with her vulnerability).

Herding the freaked-out cats is a Handle Animal check (or straight Charisma if you lack that). DC 15 gets you one cat, every two points byond that gets you another cat (so DC 15-16 gets you one cat, 17-18 gets you two, 19-20 gets you three, etc.)

Yes, it's a bit difficult: you're both very un-natural (though Avenger is moreso). :P

Quaint house in Riverside: $423,000

High tech bunker: $12,750,000

Suit of power armor: $8,620,000

Prison Sentence: 7 life terms

Losing it all to deliver a villainous monologue: Worth it!

Also, cookie to whoever can name who I took a quote from.

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world - "No, you move."

-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man #537, 2007

EDIT: DAMMIT! You bastards are quick on the draw.

Alright, so

Ace Danger's questioning the sanity of WASPs

Avenger & Phantom are herding cats

Dark Star and Malice are debating ethics in the crater

Scarab's playing Big Brother/Ma Bell

Sen's having Sexy Lady Rescue Time

That cover it?

Arrowhawk has passed out in Scarab's lobby :P