Triple Murder in Riderside, Rebooted [OOC]

Dr Archeville

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free Actions to maintain Flight and Force Field.

The Scarab will use Extra Effort twice. The first time will be to Surge for an extra Standard Action this round. She'll burn a Hero Point to buy off the Fatigue. The second EE will be to gain a new Alternate Power off her array:

Damage 11 (Feats: Precise, Subtle, Extras: Range 2 [Perception])

35PP

She will take a Standard Action to use this power on Fox's mind-control orb.

Then she will take a Full Action to use Mental Blast on Fox himself. He needs to make a DC26 Will Save against the Damage.

Sorry to hear it Shaen. Hopefully more good than bad.

Slamdance is going to stand and use his speed & stealth to Hide in Plain Sight, with a 27 total. Since he can move 125' without penalty, he will position himself, at the end of his move, to line himself up for an overrun through Fox into a charge at Shark.

You may need to Surge to do all that.

Standing from Prone: Move Action*

Hiding: Move Action

Moving more than 5 feet but less than 251 feet: Move Action

* If you can make a DC 20 Acrobatics check, you can stand from prone as a Free Action.

Also, the Shark-Men have their black doll-like eyes on you, like they'll attack if you try to move.

No penalty to the Stealth check. It's still a Move action to move, and a Move action to hide.

In other words, in one round Slamdance can use two Move actions to Hide (with no penalty to the Stealth check) and move up to 125 feet. Or Hide (with a -5 penalty to the Stealth check) and move up to 250 feet. Or Hide (with a -20 penalty to the Stealth check) and move up to 1,000 feet.

As for whether nor not he can move... well, would he move when surrounded by a Fox-man and three hungry-looking Shark-men? He's not completely cut off, there is some wiggle-room, but would he, seeing as he really knows nothing about how fast or powerful these Shark-men are?

Thanks for clarifying that. I think our tabletop game has been playing that wrong for years and no one caught on. :o

I think I'm going to go with: stand up and move to a point where I can either charge/overrun both Fox or Shark - not necessarily doing that to both but with an option to attack either. I guess I'll have to take my lumps from the stand up or move.

Edit: PS, I'll wait to post up until after Doc announces whether or not they have readied actions.

They do not, at this time, have readied actions to smack Slamdance down.

Slamdance can move far away and easily be able to move quickly back in and attack Fox, but he's not sure if he could do the same to Shark -- Shark (Shark-Prime) and his Summoned Shark-Men all look so much alike, it'll be hard to tell them apart. (I.e., you'll need to make a Notice check to tell the difference between Shark-Prime and Shark-Mook.)

Given the revelations stated from your PM, should I edit one of my more recent IC posts, or just make a quick new one? The Scarab would want to inform her allies as quickly as possible with what I'm fairly sure the implications are.