Triple Murder in Riderside, Rebooted [OOC]

Dr Archeville

Well, if Fox is Noticing Avenger instead of Noticing his feet, he's going to break his fool neck jumping off those trees, so I'm not too worried about him. :D

(Penalty-wise, Vulture probably isn't even a medium load for Avenger. I doubt that carrying him is going to be that much of a hassle. Besides, vampires specialize in Stealthily dragging people off into the shadows... ;) )

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if Fox is Noticing Avenger instead of Noticing his feet, he's going to break his fool neck jumping off those trees, so I'm not too worried about him. :D

You can look at more than one thing at a time. :P

(Penalty-wise, Vulture probably isn't even a medium load for Avenger. I doubt that carrying him is going to be that much of a hassle. Besides, vampires specialize in Stealthily dragging people off into the shadows... ;) )

True, but it's usually dragging people off semi-deserted streets, not while in the middle of a melee involving four other combatants. :P

He grabs his gun.

Surge to gain another standard action (Scarab gets another HP).

And he almost gets a crit!

DC 23 Fort save vs. the Alt Save/Fort Blast 8 (cold).

Avenger, for the penalty, I'll just say -2 for this case. Which would mean there's a slim chance two of the baddies on the board could see Avenger, if you just Take 10 on the check.

EDIT: Scratch that. Let's change partners and dance.

The Scarab will attempt to use her Psionic Array to counter the mental effect producing the duplicate Sharks.

Power Check: 12. Natural 1. That won't do.

Hero Point to re-roll: 26. Much better.