Let the Bodies Hit the Ground (OOC)

Spacefurry

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay: 

If it's okay with everyone else, I'm going to have Sea Devil drop the following effect. I think it'll be a fun source of complications for people. 

Teleport 5 (The Mother's Coils; 100 ft/5 miles, Extras: Accurate [+1], Portal [+2]) {25/28}

Let me know if that will get any low-PL bystanders, if so I might do something else. She's going to aim for the bottom of the lake she was just in if she's close enough (since she can only go 100 ft) - if not, she's going to drop them all behind full cover (100 ft away, maybe one of the park buildings) and away from the view of the woman targeting them. 

It is a portal effect so I’m gonna say Diamondlight and Detective Pascal were in range. 
Detective Ramsey is standing on Pascal’s other side putting her just out of range. 

Nightscale is grappling the suspect so they’re both out of range.

@Supercape if you want to roll a Ref save to avoid being drawn in you can. DC15 like AA said.

Pascal is paralyzed so he auto-fails and goes along for the ride. 😛

@Avenger Assembled you can post IC as soon as Supes rolls

Dr Ramsey Ref save: 17

Failed- Blinded

Homeless woman Ref save: 28

Success 

@Nerdzul Ref save DC21 for Nightscale 

Detective Pascal (with +2 cover bonus from the trees) Ref save: 20

Failed - Blinded

@Avenger Assembled Ref save DC21 for Sea Devil (with +2 cover bonus from the trees)

Homeless woman forfeits trying to escape the grapple to attack Nightscale directly.

Melee attack: 27

Drain 10 (Strength)

@Nerdzul Fort save DC20

@Avenger Assembled it’s not a listed complication, but take a HP for the character moment

NPCs 26

Sea Devil 23 - 4HP

Nightscale 14 - 4HP

Diamondlight 8 - 1HP

I think I got the HP counts right. 😛

Let me know if I’m wrong.

@Avenger Assembled SD no longer slowed. You’re up.

You know what, Aquaria has giant frog eyes and doesn't need 'em to fight anyway, so I'll just fail that save if that's okay with you, Spacefurry! 

Sea Devil throbs - and leaps into melee with the creature (Move) 

She then stabs it with her trident. It's fully grappled so I'll Power Attack for +2. 

Attack vs Creature: https://orokos.com/roll/994516 

If that hits, it's a DC 29 Tou save

Attack vs. Creature 2: If it doesn't hit, here's my HP reroll: 

https://orokos.com/roll/994517 = 21 

Sorry for the delay.

DL has Knowledge (current events)

So say DC15

Luke and SD can try Intelligence checks

Say DC15 as well.

If successful: You can recognize her from old news coverage. She escaped custody about 2 years ago while being transported with a couple other artificially created monsters. At least two were left dead in the escape.

Authorities hinted for her for several months, but she evaded capture. As interest died the hunt became less and less of a priority until it seemed be forgotten about. 

@Nerdzul If he succeeds he will recognize her as one of the creations of the masked Creepshow he encountered in the underground lab.
If he doesn’t succeed, she just looks really familiar. 😜

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...