Let the Bodies Hit the Ground

Spacefurry

DIamondlight

As soon as the woman stopped speaking, Diamondlight emitted a flash of light. 

One second he was there. The next, he was right beside her. 

From his right hand, he brought froward a three foot blade of silver-white light, which he spun and slashed at the Vampire. It wasn't sunlight, he knew, but he hoped it would work. 

But he missed... sloppy, he told himself. Aimed to high. She was too fast. 

In another blink of light, he was back where he started, sparking blue light in frustration at himself. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sea Devil 

Sea Devil leaped at the unholy abomination, thoughts of Singularity and Jessie's stories of her world's frightening demise in her mind. With a snarl of predatory intensity, she impaled the thing on her trident through the upper torso, then ripped the points out violently, leaping back so any poisoned blood wouldn't splash on her. "In strange aeons," she bellowed, "even death may die!

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the horror of the situation the nineteen years old Luke could not avoid finding the idea of fighting together with two veteran heroes somewhat exciting. At least it was one more reason not to make a fool of himself, well, not that he needed any of course, given the whole, civilians being in danger thing. 

Using what was left of the momentum of the dash toward the clearing the young dragon leapt in the air, sending himself crashing against the vampire, putting all his weight into the assault. Apparently it was enough to toss the creature off-balance. With a satisfied grin, the young man used his claws to keep the monster pinned.

Dragon beats Bat... Nop... Too corny.

"See... I told you're not gonna hurt anyone else." 

His eyes glowed softly as he scanned the fight for the other monstrous assailant. "Where the f*ck is your master?" He asked. "I bet he is too much of a coward to enter the fray himself?" 

Edited by Nerdzul

GM

The ‘vampire’ snarled as she dodged Diamondlight’s flashing blade. Only to once again feel Sea Devil’s might. This time it was the deep one’s deadly weapon as it tore tagged holes through her tattered clothing and pale flesh. Dark blood splattering the ground as the hero leap back.

She released her hold on the man and he slumped to the ground, coughing and wheezing.

A howl of pain escaped her as she stumbled away from the attack. But, before she could react Nightscale seized upon opportunity and tackled the ‘vampire’ to the ground. The two tumbled and the dragon boy easy came out on top, pinning her under him. 

“My master no more.”

She spat red and hissed at the pain.

“No master ever again. He was weak to fall to children.”

Detective Pascal was standing but swaying a little as Detective Ramsey helped to support him. They were still trying to urge the other woman to them, but she seemed to ignore the two. Instead she moved to the side of the man she had been walking the park with.

“Are you alright?”

She asked him, but there was something old about how she asked it. The man nodded as he gasped.

“Yes, I think I’m-“

He stopped suddenly and coughed up blood. It run down his chin and covered his the front of his shirt. Looking down he pushed away from the woman and stared in confusion at the gaping hole in his stomach, then up at the bloody had of the woman he had been walking romantically with not so long ago. The man stumbled back into a tree and slid down to the ground and stopped moving altogether.

“Death may die, indeed. Immortality is his goal, and it is within his grasp.”

The blood covered woman stared uncaring at the man, still holding what looked like his liver in her bloody hand.

“The Master would never sink to the level of looking for lost pets himself.”

She lifted the bloody flesh to her mouth and bit into it like a ripe fruit.

“The Master was right. You are flawed. You couldn’t even tell I was using him to cover my scent.”

She tilted her head to regard the heroes her bloody mouth stretched into a far too large grin full of sticky, sharp teeth.

“I guess I‘ll have to deal with these three before I can reclaim you for the Master.”

Diamondlight

This was going well. 

Aquaria seemed to have the strength of an ox. A giant, steroid induced ox. And the ox's entire family. Or even herd. So August decided to give the fish-woman a chance to punch! to SMASH!

He teleported right next to Aquaria and the Vampire lady, and extended out one of his laser blades. 

"You haven't seen anything yet, unholy spawn! Take a look at this! a blade of pure HOLY SUNLIGHT!"

He brandished the blade in a neat flurry, trying to draw the vampires attention. 

And giving Aquaria the nod. 

A go get her! SMASH! nod. 

Sea Devil 

Aquaria responded to the blasphemy and the taunting from the fell beast by slashing it across the midsection with her trident, producing a great cloud of rotting ichor without seeming to do it more than a little damage. But moved by the creature's taunting and her own fury at this abomination, she took her trident and drove it directly into the ground, planting it tines-first with a crack of sound like a lightning storm heard underwater. 

"I will show you who the master of the world is," she croaked in a low, furious throb before bellowing in an unholy tone. "Come and see! COME AND SEE!

GM

“Pathetic!”

The woman sneered at Diamondlight, seemingly unconcerned by the others. That is, until Sea Devil drew a gash across her abdomen with the fightful end of her weapon.

The woman stumbled back under the blow. Perhaps had she seen how quickly the Deep One had dealt with the ‘vampire’, she would not have let her guard down. As it was though, dark ichor ran down the front of her dress mixing with the blood and staining it further. Even as Sea Devil called her challenge, something about the woman changed again.

Her flesh rippled and pulsed, expanding here and there. The limbs lengthened, arms and legs stretching as the fingers grew into knife-like claws. She doubled in size, then doubled again. Her flesh took on a sickly yellow green tinge as her face narrowed and sharpened. When she roared in outrage her maw threatened to split her face, revealing multiple rows of razor sharp teeth dripping with saliva. What remained of the dress was torn and frayed, barely hanging on to the alien frame.

Her scream of rage echoed out across the park and under the young dragon, Nightscale can feel the ‘vampire’ struggling to breach his grasp.