Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Supercape

Hong Kong Go (OOC)

Recommended Posts

OOC for this

 

You can have a wide degree of narrative licence as to how you propel yourself into this thread, and feel free to use knowledge rolls as a preamble (With a specific question)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

So, here is some information Sonny would know about Tsunami’s family.

 

Her father, Kong Zi Khan appears to the world as a prominent business man, operating a number of legitimate business in Hong Kong and other parts of eastern Asia.  He is also one of Dr. Sin's primary lieutenants, operating many of the criminal enterprises of Dr. Sin's organization in those same areas.  He is the head of a number of regional Triads/Tongs and has a small army of "soldiers" at his disposal.

 

Tsunami's four half-siblings have started to become more known in the Asian criminal underworld over the last few years.  Each of them possesses powers representing the other four elements or phases of the Wu Xing: Earth, Metal, Wood and Fire.  Each of them operates under the name for the Chinese constellations associated with each element: Qing Long (Azure Dragon, Wood); Zhu Que (Vermilion Bird, Fire); Huang Long (Yellow Dragon, Earth); and Bai Hu (White Tiger, Metal).  Each is rather powerful, on par with Tsunami and a skilled melee combatant. 

 

Let me know if you need more.

Share this post


Link to post

Unless anyone objects ( @Tiffany Korta and @Thevshi) I suggest a scene cut to the docks? Ill presume Cho and Wu tag along although if you want them to not, let me know! (Cho will happily stay at the club, although Wu would like to tag)

Share this post


Link to post

No that's fine. Time is on your side and even it was not, Frost vs roof had a clear winner!

Share this post


Link to post

With Frost distracting everyone, Tsunami will attempt to sneak in, using Skill Mastery for a 25 on her Stealth Check.

Share this post


Link to post

So done! The Goons cant possibly match that. The Hornet can but he will roll at -5 due to distraction

 

Notice: 1d20+5 11 and he does not. 

 

Feel free to post that stealth, and any other action you may take.

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like to spend a HP to stunt Total Concealment (Visual) from her Force Field please, and Scarab will try to disable the security. She has Skill Mastery on Disable Device for a total of 30!

Share this post


Link to post

To keep track:

 

The Scarab - 3 HP

 

And that will easily disable the security. 

Share this post


Link to post

Soory for delay here. 

 

@Tiff, the Scarab has successfully disabled the security so feel free to narrate that. Otherwise, I think its @Avenger Assembledwho is taking the lead, although @Thevshiis quite free to do something too!

 

Share this post


Link to post

Cape, I think you misunderstood my message in chat.  You already handled Scarab disabling the security and both Tiff and I have posted since then.  But Tiff indicated Scarab wanted to try to disable the weapons, and that is still pending.  I really have nothing to post for Tsunami, as she is just hiding in the shadows, watching and listening, and I have already posted that once, no real need to post it again.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey sorry. Brain still at 10% function. 

 

@Tiffthe weapons are in boxes and the Scarab is now expert enough in them to dismantle them easily. Not the ones in the thugs / minions hands, however, so feel free to narrate that. 

Share this post


Link to post

As it stands, the guards (both conventionally and Daka - armed), as well as the Hornet have their attention directed largely on Comrade Frost. 

 

This gives the Scarab and Tsunami some agency, if they wish to take it, although it may require stealth rolls. 

 

Avenger, you can make a bluff roll to give some bonus to stealth for Scarab / Tsunami if you wish. DC 20 gives them +2 to all rolls, DC 25 +5 to all rolls. No penalty for failure. 

Share this post


Link to post

Good enough for the +2 bonus to tsunami and Scarab on terms of stealth etc

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing really for Tsunami to do other than get ready to act.  She gets a 31 for initiative.

Share this post


Link to post

Kamala would have been trying to disable the weapons, but as I'm being crap right now let's just go for Initiative: 1d20+2 13.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Initiative: 1d20+8 22 for the Hornet

Initiative: 1d20+6 8 for his minions

 

Round 1

 

31 - Tsunami - Unharmed - 3HP

22 - The Hornet - Unharmed 

13 - Kamala - Unharmed - 2HP

12 - Frost - Unharmed - 1 HP

8 - Daka armed minions [6] - Unharmed

8 - Normal minions [6] - Unharmed

 

Meaning Tsunami is up

 

Edited by Supercape

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...