Codus Immortus: Icy Juice (OOC)

Supercape

@Avenger Assembled

@Exaccus

@Tiffany Korta

This one was a bit of a tough call to make, and having slept on it, I have editted the IC to better suit Morgen's reponse in keeping with her character and the situation. I hope that is ok. 

One note however, Morgen was designed before I knew about this thread (she is from an old one). As designed, it will be fairly hard for Comrade Frost to win (although far from impossible), due to the rock-paper-scissors nature of superheroes. For me, that makes an interesting thread, but that does mean that there is a high chance of getting defeated here. If thats an issue, let me know. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so are we talking about Frost and Morgen slugging out whilst simultaneously Dreadnought and Voin attacking Sin and the Duke? Bear in mind that neither Sin or Duke are making any attempt at violence at the moment, so it will be you taking the first strike! You may wish to consider whether the Duke as actually committed any provable  crimes other than collaborating in research with Sin. (Sin of course is a wanted man so no issue there). 

I am sorry if this not entirely clear! This was never designed to be a 3 vs 3 combat, as the three NPCs here are hardly friends. 

Edited by Supercape

Just to let you know I haven't forgot about this! Its a complex situation as everyone on the scene is a complicated character with a different agenda. Normally a great feast to indulge in, but as you might suspect I am not emotionally at my peak right now due to bereavement. 

That said, I hope to get something out today or tommorow!

So I hope that works. Voin and DN are free to act on the stage at any point. 

(For reference, Voins initiative was 12, DN initiative 7)

Morgen - Initiative: 1d20+6 15

Round 1

25 - Frost - 2 HP - Unharmed

15 - Morgen - Unharmed

Morgen and Frost are an elegant two dozen feet from each other. There are plenty of overhead branches, trees, shrubbery, and little statues. Even a pond nearby, if you want to use the environment. 

Okay: 

Comrade Frost is going to try and grab her sword with his free hand as a power move. 

Attack: 

http://orokos.com/roll/656025 = I strongly suspect a 16 doesn't hit, so I'll spend an HP. 

http://orokos.com/roll/656028 = 24! 

Okay, that's a DC 22 save vs. having its Tou drained. 

That's one standard action! 

Let me know how that goes, Cape, and I'll finish his action. 

The hit will certainly hit, putting Frost at 1 HP (Her Defence is +10, I guess the sword would gety a +4 bonus for size, but still a hit!)

Now as I understand it, there would be a reflex save to avoid the toughness (As its a device in her hand) - Reflex vs Sword Drain: 1d20+6 10. So thats the full 12 point toughness drain. Its Device 6 so I think that gives a toughness of 16 base, now reduced to a measily 6!

If I have missed any of the rules there, let me know (they aren't your regular ones!)