Codus Immortus: Icy Juice (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I wont post an IC yet, but please go ahead with that crazy plan with some IC posts!

For prosperity, I would suggest notice rolls from you all (which I may or may not use!), a bluff or perform roll from Dreadnought if he is distracting, and some stealth rolls from Voin and Frost (if being sneaky). You may need disable device or someway of breaking and entering but lets cross that bridge later!

So deactivating the door alarms and unlocking the door (let's consider that together for ease) is DC30 from the outside or DC 20 from the inside (I.e if frost slips through) of course you may have other tricks and ideas up your sleeve!

Happy to play out the outside with dreadnought but with that funky perform roll we can assume you get a good advantage in a distraction So we don't need to ?

• 4 weeks later...

Given Comrade Frost has been to Hel and back (the Norse version), and given just how good Morgens supersenses are (Analytical, Acute, Accurate Detect Divine and Magic!), this is enough for her to automatically distrust him for now. This is, in essence, a complication based on Comrade Frosts background and hence

Comrade Frost - 2 HP. 

(Unless anyone feels otherwise!)