Jump to content
olopi

[OOC] Kick Off!: Counting Stars

Recommended Posts

OOC for this

Ex and Az, we've discussed some plans for our PCs already, so you two know what to do!
As for EP: I guess go and have Naomi investigate what's going on, and then we can have her and the group meet up and then plunge them into the action!

Share this post


Link to post

ok so after having discussed it in chat here is a generic energy allocation for an energy form.

 

If course this is totally up to Olopi to decide and i welcome feedback.
 

Spoiler

   Energy Mimicry (Power Setting) (Powers: Blast 6, Flight 1, Force Field 4, Insubstantial 3)
      Blast 6 (DC 21; Distracting; Accurate 2 (+4))(9pp)
         Damage 8 (Alternate; DC 23)
      Flight 1 (Speed: 10 mph, 88 ft./rnd) (2pp)
      Force Field 4 (+4 Toughness) (4pp)
      Insubstantial 3 (Electricity) (15pp)

 

Share this post


Link to post

And now it's probably time to roll initiative!

The three flying in can take the surprise round to move closer/do a ranged attack from some distance.

 

The group hasn't noticed the three people flying in yet, their focus is on Outlaw. The fliers can all reach close range with one movement, all of them have enough speed to do so.

 

As for the enemies:

 

Skater-Guy

Costumed Guy

The girl that spoke

One guy stnading in the background, spoke up in light blue, wearing a costume

Anotehr girl, no costume, a bit less tall than the others

Share this post


Link to post

Jann decides to be a speedster:

1d20 + 10 = 29

 

Various people being intimidated:

Dan Howard, Skater: 1d20+6 = 18

Simulacrum: 1d20 + 6 = 20

BeatBro: 1d20 + 4 = 9

 

 

So, we're at the following:

 

29 - Bird Of Arms | 3 HP | Unharmed | Surprise Round

22 - Null | Unharmed

20 - Waverider | 1 HP | Unharmed

18 - Simulacrum | Unharmed, Shaken

15 - Outlaw | 3 HP | Unharmed

15 - Gauss | 3 HP | Unharmed | Surprise Round

14 - Facsimile | 1 HP | Unharmed | Surprise Round

14 - Dan Howard | Unharmed, Shaken

13 - Desperada | Unharmed

06 - BeatBro | Unharmed, Shaken

 

Jann will delay until after the other two, so

Gauss is up!

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like Azuth has a lot going on right now, so @Exaccus, feel free to post!

Az, if you find time to post, go ahead and post Gauss's attack anyways, we'll be able to restore the narrative order afterwards! :D

Share this post


Link to post

Jann is gonna stunt a power on his device (is that rules-legal? who cares, it's fun :P )

He's gonna use the fireworks, for a :

 

Damage 7 (Extras: Area 7 (Burst), Range (Ranged), Secondary Effect ; Flaws: Action (Full Action), Unreliable (5 Uses) ) (explosion) 14/17 PP

 

Which he will proceed to use immediately!

Reflex saves:

BeatBro: 1d20 + 4 = 8

Simulacrum: 1d20 + 7 = 19

1d20 + 10 = 15

 

So, Simulacrum dodges, the others are hit!

Saves:

BeatBro: 1d20 + 7 = 22

Null: 1d20 + 10 = 20

 

Neither of them gets damaged! But, next turn, the fireworks will go off again unless they step away!

 

Share this post


Link to post

As for Null:

He'll attack Jann. It's a subtle attack and Jann has no idea, so I'll have it be an automatic hit (it's my character, I can do that :P)

 

Jann's Save:

1d20 + 7 = 17 vs 25

That means Jann takes a Stunned + Bruised. He's currently flying, so that'll also make him tumble downwards, not enough to hit the ground just yet, but who knows if he'll recover by himself?

 

29 - Bird Of Arms | 2 HP | Stunned, Bruised 1, Falling

22 - Null | Unharmed

20 - Waverider | 1 HP | Unharmed

18 - Simulacrum | Unharmed, Shaken

15 - Outlaw | 3 HP | Unharmed

15 - Gauss | 3 HP | Unharmed

14 - Facsimile | 1 HP | Unharmed

14 - Dan Howard | Unharmed, Shaken

13 - Desperada | Unharmed

06 - BeatBro | Unharmed, Shaken

 

Waverider's up!

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

Whipping out the Dazzle. DC 16 Reflex for half, DC 16 Reflex to avoid being deafened, and in the future, DC 16 Fort to recover from the deafening. Waverider has Selective Attack, so only the enemy has to worry about being deafened. Burst area 30 ft radius should be enough to catch all of the foes.

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, first batch of Reflex saves:

 

Dan Howard, Skater: 1d20 + 5 = 20

Null: 1d20 + 10 = 20

Desperada: 1d20 + 5 = 15

Simulacrum: 1d20 + 6 = 13

BeatBro: Immune

 

Second Batch, 13 for the guys, 16 for ^the gals. (This wasn't planned, I swear!)

 

Dan : 1d20 + 5 = 7

Null: 1d20 + 10 = 15

Desperada: 1d20 + 5 = 12

Simulcarum: 1d20 + 6 = 22

 

I actually missed the shaken modifier (gosh, I really should check what I roll beforehands), but it doesn't matter in any of the cases

--

 

I also realiezd I had missed on of Jann's turns (only did the surprise one), so he'll simply have delayed until after Facsimile, and will act there (or not, as he's stunned)

 

 

Okay, so:

 

29 - Bird Of Arms | 2 HP | Stunned, Bruised 1, Falling

22 - Null | Unharmed, Deafened

20 - Waverider | 1 HP | Unharmed

18 - Simulacrum | Unharmed, Shaken

15 - Outlaw | 3 HP | Unharmed

15 - Gauss | 3 HP | Unharmed

14 - Facsimile | 1 HP | Unharmed

14 - Dan Howard | Unharmed, Shaken, Deafened

13 - Desperada | Unharmed, Deafened

06 - BeatBro | Unharmed, Shaken

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

As Null is the one what talked and it looks as if some dirty business is at the crossroads...

 

Standard Action: Accurate Attack! (+5 Attack/-5 Damage) Base Power: Blast 12 (Feats: Variable Descriptor, Extras: Autofire) [37PP] (Fire/Entropy) (Fire Bolts/Punches)

Results  1d20+13: 23 [1d20=10] - DC 22 base damage, +1 for every 2 that's over his Defense. Olo says Defense is 20, so a single +1 - roll DC 23 Toughness for Null.

 

Move Action: Spending a Hero Point to stunt the Feat Move-By Action. I then kick in Flight and move up to Jann to catch him!

 

And that's my round. ^_^

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, Azuth hasn't logged on in a while, so let's just have Selena shoot at Null too:

1d20 + 7 = 9

 

She misses :(

 

So, @Exaccus , you're up! No need to wait for me to post an IC. Sorry for the delay! 

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

×