Jump to content

Recommended Posts

tagging and watching. Will make a post tomorrow as my brain can't into braining.

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like a Notice check from Endeavor and Bird, please.

Share this post


Link to post

Okay one sec...

Notice: 12 (+15): 1d20+15 25

 

Not too bad for a dead average roll.
Note she has her glasses on, and those grant her Infravision.

Edited by The Sailor

Share this post


Link to post

Alright, time to move this forward, with or without Zu.

 

Endeavor can see that there's someone flying through the sky They seem to be circling the ASTRO Labs building, and going pretty fast.

 

Bird of Arms can see that there's a man high up in the sky, wrapped in yellow energy, that's circling around the ASTRO Labs building. You can see him check his watch, turn towards the building, and accelerate.

Share this post


Link to post

For the record, it isn't that I'm not here Rav, it's that without anything to contribute, since she's trying to keep her cover, I'd been letting Endeavor and Bird be the focus for the time being.

 

Once I'm done with work I'll get a post in to join the others.

Share this post


Link to post

Let's start getting some Initiatives!

Share this post


Link to post

1d20 + 10 = 24

There we go! Initiative for Jann, he's already wearing his armor, so the full +10 applies! :D

Share this post


Link to post

Here comes the Initiative

Initiative: 1d20+0 17

 

I really need to take Improved Initiative and Speed of Thought... more notes for the "How to refit Endeavor" laundry list. :P

Share this post


Link to post

Results 1d20+8: 23 [1d20=15]

Results 1d20+5: 23 [1d20=18]

Well that's weird.

 

24 -- Bird of Arms -- Uninjured -- HPx3

23 -- Mayhem -- Uninjured -- GM

23 -- Airborne -- Uninjured -- GM

17 -- Endeavor -- Uninjured -- HPx3

10 -- Gauss -- Uninjured -- HPx3

 

Everyone has so many HP! Olopi, you're up. Dude has exploded into ASTRO Labs.

Share this post


Link to post

I'll let you delay until after Gauss, sure.

Share this post


Link to post

Alright. I'm thinking with this Sakurako is assessing the situation.

Share this post


Link to post

Jann's actions are:

Move towards the hole (and through it)

And also, drawing his quarterstaff. (He has Quick Draw for that, but I'm specifiying it)

Edited by olopi

Share this post


Link to post

So the bad guys go, and they're just moving. It would be Endeavor up next, but she wants to go after Gauss, so Gauss is up next.

Share this post


Link to post

Selena's going to follow through on her last IC post and find someplace to get into costume, an alley or blue police box or something and then take a shot at trench coat.  1d20+11=12 and probably fails spectacularly at getting away unnoticed.

Share this post


Link to post

If you spend the whole turn getting away and changing, I'll give Gauss a HP for playing into her Secret Identity complication.

Share this post


Link to post

I think we're forgetting that the civvies just had a bunch of glass and wreckage rain down on them.

Is there a way I can be slipped out of initiative? As it seems I will not be participating in this fight for the near-term trying to save the most injured of the bystanders. I will not engage in the fight if there are people hurt.

 

I got an idea... nm.

Edited by The Sailor

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, seeing that there is an issue that needs solving with some application of the fundamental force of Electromagnetism, I'm going to spend a Hero Point to have nearby a new sort of wall paneling that can be rolled up with built-in wiring designed for pre-built electrical and phone/internet wiring that's on display, and use my EM Wand to roll this out and cover the heads of those directly under the rain of the breaking glass.

 

If there are any injured I am willing to spend a round looking after them (sprained ankles, any random glass that still hits someone, etc...)

Edited by The Sailor

Share this post


Link to post

Endeavor is spending her turn helping civvies, so that gets her a HP back.

 

Bird of Arms is up next; explosion man is flying down the hallway towards... something, surely. What are you going to do?

 

24 -- Bird of Arms -- Uninjured -- HPx3

23 -- Mayhem -- Uninjured -- GM

23 -- Airborne -- Uninjured -- GM

10 -- Gauss -- Uninjured -- HPx4

9 -- Endeavor -- Uninjured -- HPx3

Edited by Raveled

Share this post


Link to post

Just continuing to give chase for now! And doing so quite recklessly, even! (Whichn could lead to some problems later on?)

Share this post


Link to post

Mayhem is punching out more security guards

 

Airborne is going to fine a beam down the hallway. Results 1d20+8: 16 [1d20=8] But that's not going to hit Bird.

 

Gauss is up.

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...