• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'll do it! 

Trevor realizes that, with some chemicals on his belt, some household goods, and some time, he can whip up a counteragent that will nullify the Lemurian biotoxins - it's a simple matter of whipping up some hypchlorite solution. 

To the kitchen! 

"Today on Chemistry With Midnight..."

EDIT: More seriously, Gizmo, is there a reason you didn't give Cobalt Templar anything to do? He's just kind of hovering there at this point. He can maintain an extra barricade, or help find things, or really do about anything.

Edited by KnightDisciple

Whoop, I just had a brain fart and thought he was helping out with Mark rather than with the rest of the group. Sorry! Would you rather have him keeping an eye on the affected people or swinging back over to help Mark with the robots? Either one makes sense and would be an easy edit.

Whoop, I just had a brain fart and thought he was helping out with Mark rather than with the rest of the group. Sorry! Would you rather have him keeping an eye on the affected people or swinging back over to help Mark with the robots? Either one makes sense and would be an easy edit.

I'm cool with either one. Um....I guess I'll opt for smashing?

• 2 weeks later...