• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay... first to give Phoenix a look over. (Thankfully I'm in what is pretty much a spacesuit)

Medicine Check (+10): 1d20+10 20 - I pretty much with this check DC know where it hurts.

Now for the Healing Mode, Phoenix gets a +6 to her Recovery check for her worst condition right now.

Also, as a added thing I'm going to make a Craft Electronic check to see what I can do with the doohickey for lack of a better term.

Craft: Electronic (+9): 1d20+9 24 Not sure what I can make of things with a 24, that's one short of a 25... should I hero point that?

I'll post once I know the results.

Edited by The Osprey

Phoenix has moderate electric burns (external & internal), and her left hand seems to have some nerve damage, as she can't move it properly. I don't feel like rolling for a Heal check that'll only fail on a 1, so let's say it worked and her hand starts working properly again. Along with the burns being partly healed.

I'd like it to be a KN Technology check to first figure out how the machine even works. Craft would be to repair it afterwards.

I'm doing everything backwards. Erased's assistance gives you a +2 on both checks, because he knows just a bit about how the thing works. So.

The machine is basically several circuits that can open and close, like bars on a jail cell. The problem is that it seems the designer vastly underestimated the amount of power that it would be holding. Erased's jury-rigged repairs linked the circuits in pairs, to bolster their strength, but even that's proven to be not nearly enough. As it stands, most of the pairs are either at their limit or actively broken. There is another function that might operate if all the circuits are active at once, but Endeavour can't tell what it is.

That said, she can fix the circuits right up. I'll leave the method to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...