KnightDisciple

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, gonna spend an HP to clear the Dazed

Gonna spend an HP to stunt off the Blast Array: 

Drain Toughness 10 (Extras: Affects Objects, Area [General, Burst, 50ft radius], Linked [Damage], Selective, Flaws: Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics]) [20PP]
Damage 10 (Extras: Area [General, Burst], Linked [Drain], Selective, Flaws: Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics]) [10PP]

Gonna use a Standard Action to fire that EMP blast into the room, blanketing as much of the room's computer equipment as possible. 

Gonna spend another HP and fire the blast again, trying to take out as much of the nanite flood as is visible, or if they are not within range, more of the computer equipment. She's trying to make the lights go off. And of course Selective to avoid her buddies. 

Would the Curator be in the area of the blast?

I'm going to say that the computers and nanites auto-fail, which I will describe IC after you've posted. But the silvery rascal will need to make a save if he's in range.

The nanite take is probably 20ish feet overhead. That should be well within her range, especially if she stands on top of the teleporter pad.

I didn't mention the Curator because I am honestly not sure that he would be affected by a Limited: Objects blast. If he is object enough to hurt, then yeah, she's basically blanketing the room, so he's gonna be in range of one of the blasts. And it's a 50 foot burst radius, so yeah, she'll tag the ceilings as well.

Dragonfly spends 1HP to waive her Exhausted status, but that still leaves her with device fatigue, -2pp on all her effects. Basically a 1pp drop to Damage, Defense, and Toughness, boo. That takes her down to 2HP, I think.

Well, she can't really stunt anything new and useful with that, at least nothing that'll last. May as well keep failing at Drain Toughness for a round while she catches her breath.

Melee Attack Roll vs. Kurator (drain tou; Master Plan +2) (1d20 + 11 + 2=21)

Swing and a miss, I think?

Move Action: Fly up to the Curator 

Standard Action: +5 All-Out Attack the Curator with the Strike power on his Pike - http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4427486/ 

36, my my my. That's DC 12+15+5 from the crit+5 from the Autofire

That'll be a DC 37 Tou save, KD 

For my next trick 

stunt Corrosion 12 (Extra: Secondary Effect [2], Flaw: Limited 2 [Electronics]) {24/24} 

Not spending an HP to cancel fatigue - but spending an HP on the next roll

Attacking again (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4427489/) = 17 + 17 = 34

That does hit, and I believe this will do the trick. 

First, just popping this up there.

Harrier (26): Fatigued; 2 HP

Curator Katastrof (25): Bruised x3 (3 Incurable)

Miss Americana (18): Bruise x1; 3 HP; Gina Bruise x1

Dragonfly (8): Uninjured; 2 HP; Device Fatigued (-2pp on all her effects. Basically a 1pp drop to Damage, Defense, and Toughness)

DC 37 Toughness Save: 29. That's another Bruise, plus Dazed.

Harrier (26): Fatigued; 2 HP

Curator Katastrof (25): Bruised x4 (4 Incurable)

Miss Americana (18): Bruise x1; 3 HP; Gina Bruise x1

Dragonfly (8): Uninjured; 2 HP; Device Fatigued (-2pp on all her effects. Basically a 1pp drop to Damage, Defense, and Toughness)

And between the Daze and the described effect, that will do the trick and take us out of combat, yes. I'll hold off on describing until Fox and AA make IC posts.