Threat to Society (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I will say that Harrier is effectively two rounds away (moving all out) from the Alpha Level - either by being directed and going on foot, or just by flying really fast and following directions. Hope thats ok.

In the meantime, can Harrier throw me a diplomacy roll to try and swing Staff Seargent Davis? DC would be 15 to shift attitude. Of course you are welcome to use intimidate as an alternative but at this stage I would throw a -2 penalty due to being unarmed, surrounded, etc.

IN Alpha Level, Doctor Chambers is effectively a non-combatant so she will just hang around, I wont include her in initiative rolls unless she decides to do something for some reason.

Initiative Roll for Wave-Eye please.

1d20+0=15

Note the counter drones are not minions.

Round 2

16 Wave-Eye - Bruised, Dazed (until 15) - 1 HP

15 Counter-Drones x3 (Unharmed)

Will stop there for AA to interject. He is aware of the Terminus energy being fired around, and, providing one way or another he wants to go to Alpha Level, will arive on Round 3.

Ok scratch those rolls / actions as Counter-Drones go first, switch targets and FIRE!!!!

1d20+6=23, 1d20+6=8, 1d20+6=20

So one blast just hits: DC 21 Toughness save (the blasts have penetrating extra so no impervious!).

Feel free to narrate those blasts and your response, AA. If you wish, some missed blasts can do some problematic damage like injuring a squaddie, or toppling the ganglank you are in (if appropriately difficult, for an HP!).