Threat to Society (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolling three toughness for prudence sake!

1d20+6=16, 1d20+6=13, 1d20+6=20

No 1 fails by 16, so KO, Take down applies to number 2, who is also KO'd, but number three is merely dazed and disabled!

Post away

Wave Eye is then up, as he has delayed.

EDIT: What were you attacking with by the way? As disarmed? I dont get the DC 32 Toughness from a melee Strength Strike? I presume it was a fully shifted all out, power attack, which gives a DC of 31 (not that it made much difference....)

Initiative time!

For information, the rate the water is coming in means that in about 2 rounds you will be chest deep in it, and on 3rd round underwater penalties / bonuses will apply. Sooner or later, the entire Chamber will be in water, which of course is not good for the soldiers or scientists...

HP for that complication to both of you!

Harrier 5 HP

Wave-Eye 2 HP

A question here - the exit has been slammed shut by a Steel plate (see IC post)...what you want to do?

Water is flooding in through ports, which, for the sake of cool, you could probably squeeze through with an escape artist roll DC 15 (lets say) leading to the sea outside.

OK:

Harrier's plan is to have the Omegadrone shoot at him (since it's still armed and he isn't) so that it'll blast a hole in the side of the rapidly-filling room and let Wave-Eye and anyone still trapped down there escape.

In order to accomplish this, I'll have him use the total defense manuever (giving him an additional +4 dodge bonus) and then spend an HP to double his total dodge bonus, giving him what I believe is a DC of 29 to be hit?

I'll go ahead and post IC as soon as Wave-Eye goes.

Ok so I think that would often fall under the "Trick" category, but in this case it seems a relatively straightforward and cool maneuver so lets just run with it!

So to finish off the round, mysterious voice will try an distract (intimidate) on Wave-Eye. Who should resist a 1d20+20=37 effect.

On to next round!

Round 2

17 Zombidrone - Unharmed

13 Wave-Eye - Bruised - 1HP

9 Harrier - Unharmed - 3 HP

9 Mysterious Voice - Unharmed

1d20+12=26 your dodge doubling was handy! :)

Ok so that is a DC 27 Toughness save for the wall, but given as its an autofire attack and cant really miss, ill up that to DC 32.

The wall would be pretty tough however, a sealed high tech lab, so Ill call toughness 12, but lets just call it a take 10 situation, for a 22 result which is still injured and thus a hole is blown through to the rest of the ship.

Post Away AA!

The hole in the ship will stop the immediate filling of the research chamber, as the flooding water will drain to other areas. On the flip side of course, the ship will eventually sink!

Round 3

17 Zombidrone - Unharmed

13 Wave-Eye - Bruised, Dazed until 9 - 1HP

9 Harrier - Unharmed - 2 HP

9 Skull Face - Unharmed

Zombiedrone acts as posted above, blasting a hole in wall.

Wave-Eye dazed as posted IC.

Meaning Harrier is up again!

NB: Although the ship is sinking slowly, I'm holding off the HP until it gets more serious, as at the moment its just water sloshing around. If you wish to take suitably heroic actions to stop ship sinking then let the HP flow!