Ironclad -- Uninjured -- HPx3

PC 7 -- Uninjured -- GM

PC 5 -- Uninjured -- GM

PC 3 -- Uninjured -- GM

PC 1 -- Uninjured -- GM

PC 6 -- Uninjured -- GM

Hulk 2 -- Uninjured -- GM

Hulk 8 -- Uninjured -- GM

I think this is the biggest combat I've ever run.

After some consultation with Archy, I'm going to be running the non-modified members of the PC as minions. They'll basically be supporting the Hulkers instead of taking actions on their own; this'll hopefully make the fight a little more manageable. Initiative order has been altered to reflect the fact that the guys aren't going to do anything until just before the Hulkers.

Victory will switch to his high-Strike arrangement ( Strike 11, Flight 7) and Charge (with All-Out Power Attack) right at Number 1. (Gotta neutralize the leader first!)

Is he one of the ones being run as a Minion? Or is he one of the Hulks?

If he's one of the minions, since he hasn't acted in combat, I'm assuming he's got the flat-footed penalty to Defense, and would be hit on an 18 from Taking 10?

Standard Action to re-configure gadgets.

Move Action to gain a vantage point if necessary.

Free Action to take 20 on notice/search as appropriate.

Gadgets:

to add to my currently active Visual super senses:

Super-Senses 3 (Extras: Analytical, Tracking, Feats: Dimensional 3) [5PP]

I'm just assuming that that'll work, considering I can see the portal with normal vision by default. If it doesn't, I'll go with the less powerful, more guaranteed form:

Super-Senses 3 (Detect [Portal]; Extras: Analytical, Tracking, Feats: Dimensional 2) [5PP]

The portal is generated by technological means and doesn't appear to be generated on Earth. In fact, it seems like the portal itself is being generated by something on the other side. Is Blueshift moving to a point where she can actually see through the portal?

The view through the portal reveals a large, metal-floored and -walled room with a the far wall simply missing, revealing a starscape. There's a pile of crates in the room, more of the silver centaurs, and a number of curious, beetle-like robots.

Ironclad attacks. Power Attack + All-Out Attack on PC 3 (1d20+9=24). Toughness of 29... PC 3 Toughness DC 29 (1d20+11=28) Which just barely succeeds. Three of the minions down!

Remaining two both using Aid Another to boost the Attacks of the Hulks. Aid Another (1d20+11=29, 1d20+11=17) Both succeed, so both Hulks have +3 Att this round. Speaking of which, one punches Victory ('cause he took out the leader) and the other punches Protectron (because he's grappling and flat-footed). 1d20+8=9, 1d20+8=13 And even with that they both wiff.

Ini now looks like this.

Geckoman -- Uninjured -- HPx2

Protectron -- Uninjured -- HPx1

Victory -- Uninjured -- HPx2

Blueshift -- Uninjured -- HPx2

Ironclad -- Uninjured -- HPx3

PC 7 -- Uninjured -- GM

PC 5 -- OUT! -- GM

PC 3 -- OUT! -- GM

PC 1 -- OUT! -- GM

PC 6 -- Uninjured -- GM

Hulk 2 -- Uninjured -- GM

Hulk 8 -- Uninjured -- GM

Posting a chat with Raveled here more for my notes than anything else

(16:33:43) quotemyname: Auto 35 on Physical Sciences. Auto 27 on Streetwise (She can take 20 on Knowledge checks as a free action with datalink. She can make Knowledge checks untrained with Eidetic Memory)

(16:34:33) quotemyname: Auto 35 on Well-Informed check (assuming Data Link, Online Research, and Computer Skill applies)

Results: (Spoilered because none of you know this stuff until she's done analyzing the portal).

Passing DC 35 Knowledge Physical Sciences:

(16:34:47) Raveled: The stars visible mean that the exit point for the portal is still somewhere in the solar system.

Passing DC 35 Streetwise:

(16:36:24) Raveled: (whispers) As for the Streetwise, the little beetle-bots have been seen at bases belonging to the Foundry.

She can't actually reveal any of the info yet, though.

(16:35:43) quotemyname: And she just made a crapload of checks and stuff as a free action. You may wish to call upon her complication:

(16:35:44) quotemyname: Migraine: Rachel's brain processes information at an incredible rate. Sometimes, using her brain's full capacity causes her to have terrible headaches. She gains a Hero Point when using her Maximum Mental Quickness to take twenty on a skill check at an increased speed causes her to be stunned the following round due to having a brief migraine.

So she'll be stunned for a round. This earns her a HP. She can give her findings when she shakes off the migraine.

That all said, it would be my turn. But Blueshift is stunned this round until the end of her turn. She can take no actions. Would you still like me to make an IC post reflecting her recovering from her headaches?

Either way, I still have to wait until the description of Victory's attack gets up on IC.