Just Another Sunday (OOC)

Raveled

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As GM, what is your policy on Inventions? Can I start the thread with one? As a tech hero, Blueshift would likely know who the Power Corps is, and may have even built an experimental device to combat them with. Let me know what you think?

While we're fine with starting with Inventions occasionally, if you want to always have one, buy a Device. Don't buy a 1pp Feat.

Okay, so I'm going to have Blueshift arrive on the scene, and cook up some tech mumbo jumbo as a Jury rig, spending a hero point to do so. Blueshift is down to 1.

"Tech Buster" Device 1 (Easy To Lose; Nullify 5 (Flaws: Range/Touch) {5dp}) [3pp] will take her three rounds of construction.

When the time comes, that'll be a DC 18 construction check (10+5+3). She automatically passes the check as she has a +20 bonus to both Craft Electronic and Craft Mechanical, and ONE of those should apply.

She's going to show up, activate her concealment, and get to work!

Currently active powers that may matter (non-combat related):

Super Senses 10 (All Visual Senses [Extras], Danger Sense [Radio], Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Infravision [Extras], Radar [Radio, Extras: Accurate, Flaws: Not Radius], Time Sense) {10dp}

Concealment 6 (All Visual & Audio Senses (Total) (Flaws: Blending, Phantasm; PF: Alternate Power, Close Range) {5dp}

EDIT:

Skills:

Stealth Check: Skill Mastery for a result of 20.

Knowledge Tactics for Master Plan 2 (if allowed) (1d20+15=30) For when we spring the surprise!

If successful, you and your allies gain a bonus on all skill checks and attack rolls in the encounter depending on the result of your roll: +1 for a roll of 10-14, +2 for 15-25, and +3 for 25 or higher.

For now, we'll say the master plan starts when she reveals her nullification invention, The Tech Buster!

Initiative order is

Ironclad -- Uninjured -- HP x3

Protectron -- Uninjured -- HP x1

Geckoman -- Uninjured -- HP x3

Victory -- Uninjured -- HP x2

Power Corps Sniper -- Staggered + Stunned -- GM

Blueshift -- Uninjured -- HP x2

Clad's Attack

1d20+9=25

Hits. DC 24 Toughness.

PC Sniper Toughness vs 24 (1d20+11=18)

Fail by 10 means Staggered + Stunned! Archy, you're up.

Just wondering, for the purpose of my invention's progress, how many rounds have gone by? Or am I starting fresh when I get to my initiative? Also, because I'm jury rigging, it'll cost me an HP. If she's already started, you can dock it now. If she'll start when it's her turn, you can dock it when it gets to her turn.

He's KO'ed, right? Anyway, things sound suspicious!

If there is indeed something to go boom, Victory's going to take a sweep around the outside of the building (he has more than enough speed to make many laps in a move action) with his various vision types to see if he detects some sort of explosive or something inside.